By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Stever89 said:
tbone51 said:
Stever89 said:

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

did you add evrybody in the op?

Yes I did. I was actually replying to someone that said they added me but I forgot to hit Quote lol.

I've pretty much added everyone in this thread as far as I can tell, though it's possible I missed a few. About 10 so far have added me back. Is there a limit to the number of friends you can add? Luckily I don't really have any friends so I didn't have much space taken up before this lol.

me me me me me. You forgot to add me. I already added you early today, but there weren't a confirmation on my friends list yet.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Now I'm wondering if we should make a separate thread for battle videos! xD

was laughing through your entire 3v6 fight, that guy could not catch a break. well olayed

Guys I just caught a shiny eevee and I have a problem, which eevee evolution looks better in shiny? For more information the eevee is brave and its best stats are sp. attack and speed

MANUELF said:
Guys I just caught a shiny eevee and I have a problem, which eevee evolution looks better in shiny?

Umbreon >>>>>> all others (shiny)

tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
Guys I just caught a shiny eevee and I have a problem, which eevee evolution looks better in shiny?

But Eevee is the best, no need to evolve

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

wen we gonna have a battle? 

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

Maybe but I need another color, my shiny audino is light purple, shiny vanillite is light pink, shiny bellossom is purple and shiny eevee is gray

tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

Soon, I have 2 Pokes EV/IVed at level 40. 4 more who need EV training and leveling.

hopefully I will have 3 fully trained soon enough and 6 in 2-3 days. I have my final exams next week so Im also busy studying so its hard to train quickly

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

Soon, I have 2 Pokes EV/IVed at level 40. 4 more who need EV training and leveling.

hopefully I will have 3 fully trained soon enough and 6 in 2-3 days. I have my final exams next week so Im also busy studying so its hard to train quickly

ok making sure you dont run away

Drajika said:

PPL!!! :D heres my number!!! 3539-9758-8821! just add me to ur 3ds and i will add u back as soon u comment me :3 or type ur number on my wall :D!

Added you. Mine is 0731 4771 8587