By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:
can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Haunter plz. then I can destroy you all =P

You're going for a Shadow Tag Mega Gengar strategy?

... No =P

ok yeah, only coz I got a good deal on a 5 IV Gastly over on GFaqs

they got some good pokemon there? I want a Dragalage (poison/dragon) hidden ability! It gets Adaptibility!!!

GFaqs is where 5 of my 6 pokemon come from. I only bread the Garchomp, the rest Ive traded for with best IVs and natures

Around the Network

At the rate i'm catching repeated nature Imposter Dittos, i'll have a couple of them to trade. Probably gonna leave one for GTS (gonna need that Articuno somehow), but the rest I won't mind giving to you guys if you're interested.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ktay95 said:
can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Haunter plz. then I can destroy you all =P

Anyone available now?? Then I can start on 3v3 competitive battles. My Blaziken isnt IVed but it is EVed so its good enough for now, because he is so op

lestatdark said:
At the rate i'm catching repeated nature Imposter Dittos, i'll have a couple of them to trade. Probably gonna leave one for GTS (gonna need that Articuno somehow), but the rest I won't mind giving to you guys if you're interested.

Where are you getting those? Did you found someone's safari with ditto?

Oh, and i would be interested.

damn someone I was versing just had a lucky win, I was up 3-1 with barely a scratch and then... Error, yeah your internet is shit so you lose.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Around the Network

well that was quick
8DLGWWWWWWWXSD7W

MANUELF said:

Guys I just caught a shiny eevee and I have a problem, which eevee evolution looks better in shiny? For more information the eevee is brave and its best stats are sp. attack and speed

Here's the shiny sprite if you evolve it:

IMHO Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, and Sylveon have the best Shiny Sprites

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Just caught a ditto with my first attempt. I was expecting a half hour of messing around finding that!

Dand said:
lestatdark said:

Where are you getting those? Did you found someone's safari with ditto?

Oh, and i would be interested.

A kind soul over at Gamefaqs gave me his Ditto FS. He wanted a Frogadier FS, so it was win-win.

I have Jolly, Bashful, Serious and Timid Imposter Ditto so far (Timid and Jolly are repeated), so I can give you one once I go online later today.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dand said:
Stever89 said:
tbone51 said:
Stever89 said:

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

did you add evrybody in the op?

Yes I did. I was actually replying to someone that said they added me but I forgot to hit Quote lol.

I've pretty much added everyone in this thread as far as I can tell, though it's possible I missed a few. About 10 so far have added me back. Is there a limit to the number of friends you can add? Luckily I don't really have any friends so I didn't have much space taken up before this lol.

me me me me me. You forgot to add me. I already added you early today, but there weren't a confirmation on my friends list yet.

Couldn't figure out how I missed you, then went back to OP and found out that there's a good amount of codes above the actual table of codes lol. I have gone through and added those. If anyone adds me and I missed you somehow let me know via a message on my wall, as there's just too much chatter in this thread to keep up lol. Also, if anyone in the future adds me send me a message with your code and I will add you. I still have a good 25 slots left for friends.