By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Since i'm getting new imposter ditto natures, i'm gonna create a list here which i'll keep updated once I get a different repeated one (the Timid one I said originally was actually a limber one, not Imposter):

- Adamant (ATK + DEF 31 IV)
- Gentle (DEF + Speed 31 IV)
- Modest (SpD + Speed 31 IV)
- Jolly (ATK + DEF + SpD 31 IV)
- Naughty (ATK + DEF 31 IV)

If anyone's interested in some of these, just say so and I'll give you for free (or if you have different region than Marine Vivillon, I would appreciate it).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

add me :D
2535-3756-3237

Really sucks trying to get a FC that has dittos. They always asking for people with good pokes in their FS, but if you have a bad one (which is 100% not under your control) your screwed.

I'm almost at a point where I'll just take a break until Poke Bank (by then the metagame will probably be somewhat formed).

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

lestatdark said:

Since i'm getting new imposter ditto natures, i'm gonna create a list here which i'll keep updated once I get a different repeated one (the Timid one I said originally was actually a limber one, not Imposter):

If anyone's interested in some of these, just say so and I'll give you for free (or if you have different region than Marine Vivillon, I would appreciate it).

I would like your Jolly ditto.

I have a savana vivillon.

_crazy_man_ said:
Really sucks trying to get a FC that has dittos. They always asking for people with good pokes in their FS, but if you have a bad one (which is 100% not under your control) your screwed.

I'm almost at a point where I'll just take a break until Poke Bank (by then the metagame will probably be somewhat formed).

cant you just lie to them, once you get the fs you cant lose it even if they remove you

Around the Network
Dand said:
lestatdark said:

Sure, i'll be online starting from 10:30 GMT (-3 Hours in Brazil I think).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ktay95 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

cant you just lie to them, once you get the fs you cant lose it even if they remove you

True, but I try not to be a dick ;p

I'll just keep searching

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
ktay95 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I'll just keep searching

unlike the guys expecting items or pokes just because they have ditto fs

_crazy_man_ said:
ktay95 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I'll just keep searching

You'll run the risk of them adding you, not being online at the same time as you and then they check your two pokes and see that it doesn't match. Dittos are always the third poke on Normal FS so you'll only get it once the guy/gal comes online.

If they remove you before you're both online, you'll be permanently stuck with only the two first pokes.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Dand said:

Sure, i'll be online starting from 10:30 GMT (-3 Hours in Brazil I think).

Ok, thanks. And yes it is -3 for Brasil. Maybe i will be online a little more late than that.

Would be awesome if you had a HP 31 IV imposter Ditto. Since HP is the only IV that matter for Ditto on battles.