By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 41 ( Oct. 7 - Oct 13 )

kowenicki said:

so which is it on that post about factual numbers then? spinnin/lying/downplaying?  I dont think its any.  Its just a cold stone fact.

that sentence is very illuminating and says more about you then me...

Sheer spin. You talk about hardware but ignore the reason the hardware sold that to begin with. The fact is those months were bloated from a slew of sodtware release

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
FFF what happened =(

The shipment was 40K not 100K. It's above any Neptunia game opening and it's sold out. So far so good.

Even my import copy got delayed.

Awesome Vita numbers, the week of God Eater 2 and Vita TV will be even bigger.

kowenicki said:

Whats your point.  Now its bloated by a new design and colours.

None of this actually matters, what matters is where it settles.

Less than 20k again is my shout.... after price cuts, a redsign and colours. Nothing left to throw at it now is there

your estimate?

I dont care about the vita or where it settles. I care about nonsense posts. To base opinion of vitas boost on bloated numbers and a lie when sony announced the new hardware is misleading. Being misleading is flat out spin. 

It`s time to Nintendo start to work in a new home console.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
to say the average was 3k is a lie, its never been that ever. didnt see you pick that up.

ah well, nevermind.

i havent left the first page yet before i picked up on nonsense that i am still dealing with. A base of 3k is at least more accurate than what you were saying. 

Why are people disagreeing with Kowenchi? What he says is pretty accurate. It's a damn good boost, but Vita would be selling around 10k without any nee model. And anyway, it's only one week. It's the following ones which are key.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Why are people disagreeing with Kowenchi? What he says is pretty accurate. It's a damn good boost, but Vita would be selling around 10k without any nee model. And anyway, it's only one week. It's the following ones which are key.

Because thats just flat out wrong. It would be sub 10k (like wii u)

kowenicki said:

Lies.

The lowest month for the vita EVER in Japan is October 2012 at 28k.  This whole year (until September) the lowest month was May at just under 50k.

You really need to drop this defense. its silly.

What the fucks does last years sales and mays sales have to do with current sales? Why exclude september? My head is spinning so fucking fast.

Those are some brutal numbers for WiiU, and I reckon it can still go further. :/

Pokemon did ok, after Nintendo PR we knew that they weren't going to be that surprising.

PSV HW exceeded my expectations, 60k is quite good, hopefully it won't drop as hard as it's SW.