By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread (It's Finally Here!)

Tagged games:

Which Starter Will You Choose?

Chespin sows the seeds of greatness! 76 41.08%

Fennekin fires me up! 45 24.32%

Froakie washes away the competition! 50 27.03%

Total:171
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:
Anyone want to have a Rhydon and Rhyperior for their Pokedex? I need to evolve mine.

Trade evolution? I could help you with that!

FC: 0731-5734-9143

Thanks. 0301-9780-5232, quote me back when you've added me.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:
Anyone want to have a Rhydon and Rhyperior for their Pokedex? I need to evolve mine.

Alright we're good to go! I can get on right now if you're able. Also I would ask if you want to battle aswell but then I remembered you haven't beaten the game yet?

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:

Alright we're good to go! I can get on right now if you're able. Also I would ask if you want to battle aswell but then I remembered you haven't beaten the game yet?

Yeah, my team has one high 60s, three low 60s, a mid 50s and a mid 40s at the moment.

Do you have X? Could you lend me Xerneas, or do you have a trade Pokemon you want to evolve too?

Edit: I'm on now btw.

Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:

Yeah, my team has one high 60s, three low 60s, a mid 50s and a mid 40s at the moment.

Do you have X? Could you lend me Xerneas, or do you have a trade Pokemon you want to evolve too?

So we cooouuullld battle, but I'll leave that up to you! And yeah I was gonna trade a Haunter or a Graveler, but I could do Xerneas instead. I'm about to battle Lelouch though so give me a bit of time!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

So we cooouuullld battle, but I'll leave that up to you! And yeah I was gonna trade a Haunter or a Graveler, but I could do Xerneas instead. I'm about to battle Lelouch though so give me a bit of time!

quite fine, ended up eating dinner.

Edit: Have to go to work soon. If i'm not on when you're done, let's reschedule for tommorrow.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Edit: Have to go to work soon. If i'm not on when you're done, let's reschedule for tommorrow.

Sorry took longer than I thought! If you're still here then I am aswell!

Im scared but I want to see how is my team so Im ready for some battles with you guys

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:

Sorry took longer than I thought! If you're still here then I am aswell!

I'm back online, Einsam. Hit me up.

lol I did a ranked match and got my ass kicked. Granted my pokemons weren't at level 50 and I still haven't beat the game.

I just pressed button and bam!

The no HM rule stopped me. Hold on, i just need to overwrite Strength

Edit: wtf? I can't forget HM moves? Why don't you fucking tell me that before giving me a Pokemon that needs to trade to evolve, Game Freak?

Goddamnit!