By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread (It's Finally Here!)

Tagged games:

Which Starter Will You Choose?

Chespin sows the seeds of greatness! 76 41.08%

Fennekin fires me up! 45 24.32%

Froakie washes away the competition! 50 27.03%

Total:171
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
The hunt for the illusive 5 perfect IV Moxie DD/Outrage Salamence and Multiscale DD/Weakness Policy Dragonite is almost coming to an end. Took me a whole week of breeding, but the results will be amazing

are you ready to battle me soon!!!

Once I get these two and my Adamant Metagross, I'll be able to test them.

great! i'll see ya on the battle field

Sure!. That Diggersby and Talonflame are going down .

Edit - Shit, completely forgot that 'mence doesn't get Outrage from egg moves too. Need to wait for move tutors in Z/Y2/X2, but for now, I'll just have to adapt my strategy, doesn't affect that much.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
The hunt for the illusive 5 perfect IV Moxie DD/Outrage Salamence and Multiscale DD/Weakness Policy Dragonite is almost coming to an end. Took me a whole week of breeding, but the results will be amazing

Is someone rebuilding their all Dragon team from last gen?

;3

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:

Is someone rebuilding their all Dragon team from last gen?

;3

Not yet, first i'm gonna try a more diverse competitive team. But afterwards yes, i'm gonna rebuild my All Dragon team and make it better than ever .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Today I conquered the Frozen Cavern.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Andddd i'm back to the bad luck street on breeding. After 30 eggs, finally got three 5 perfect IV bagons in a row....and they were all Rock Head >_>.

Edit - I really don't understand how a lot of people can get 5 perfect IV pokemons so fast, with the right natures and right abilities. It's been taking me forever to do so for just one pokemon, even using Destiny Knot and Everstone to severely reduce the statistic spread of the parameters.

Edit 2 - Hatched over 150 Bagons from a 4 Perfect IV Dragonite (31/31/X/31/X/31) and a 4 Perfect IV Bagon (31/31/31/X/X/31) and have yet to see another 5 perfect IV bagons since the last three. At 1/36 chance of seeing a 5 perfect IV bagon, statistically I should have already seen at least 3 or 4 more, though by the Gamefreaks fucking hax, it's rather normal to see squat.

Edit 3 - +200 eggs later, a fully perfect Bagon with Sheer Force hatched (a 1/600 chance). I take back everything I said GF, don't hate me now .

Current PC Build

Around the Network

Blargh! Was on a 40+ win streak in super double battles at the battle maison, but then of course I lost to a trick room team. Though it wasn't really the trick room that done me in. I simply made a bad decision by not immediately switching Garchomp out for Aegislash, and then had tons of bad luck like para-flinch not working on the turns I really it needed to, and the clincher, my Aegislash getting frozen when he would have otherwise swept the opponent's entire team. Ahwells, I can do better next time, and I got more than enough BP to get a choice band for my Garchomp which was the main goal so it's all gewd.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Blargh! Was on a 40+ win streak in super double battles at the battle maison, but then of course I lost to a trick room team. Though it wasn't really the trick room that done me in. I simply made a bad decision by not immediately switching Garchomp out for Aegislash, and then had tons of bad luck like para-flinch not working on the turns I really it needed to, and the clincher, my Aegislash getting frozen when he would have otherwise swept the opponent's entire team. Ahwells, I can do better next time, and I got more than enough BP to get a choice band for my Garchomp which was the main goal so it's all gewd.

Worse than losing to a Trick Room team is losing at a 49 win streak to a Quick Claw Rhydon which had a permanent activation rate . Bitch tore a new one on my Crobat and Delphox and left my Garchomp vulnerable for an Ice Shard from a Mamoswine.

By the way, did you add me on the FS? I couldn't keep up with the pokemon threads in the past days, so I don't know who added me or not.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Worse than losing to a Trick Room team is losing at a 49 win streak to a Quick Claw Rhydon which had a permanent activation rate . Bitch tore a new one on my Crobat and Delphox and left my Garchomp vulnerable for an Ice Shard from a Mamoswine.

By the way, did you add me on the FS? I couldn't keep up with the pokemon threads in the past days, so I don't know who added me or not.

lol you've been added for like 2 weeks now! Also, you should have instantly switched into Garchomp as he resist rock while your other Pokes get wrecked by it!

Einsam_Delphin said:
lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

lol you've been added for like 2 weeks now! Also, you should have instantly switched into Garchomp as he resist rock while your other Pokes get wrecked by it!

Wasn't counting on Quick Claw activating like that. I started with Crobat, thinking I could Confuse Ray him beforehand and he Stone Edged me. Switched to Delphox and tried to Grass Knot him, again QC activated and Stone Edged me again. Finally switched to Garchomp for a Earthquake coup de grace, QC activated once again and his Stone Edge Crit'd me for 75% damage before finally going down.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Wasn't counting on Quick Claw activating like that. I started with Crobat, thinking I could Confuse Ray him beforehand and he Stone Edged me. Switched to Delphox and tried to Grass Knot him, again QC activated and Stone Edged me again. Finally switched to Garchomp for a Earthquake coup de grace, QC activated once again and his Stone Edge Crit'd me for 75% damage before finally going down.

So are you ever gonna add me!? I'm gettin pretty jealous of all them Protean Greninjas I've been facing!