By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread (It's Finally Here!)

Tagged games:

Which Starter Will You Choose?

Chespin sows the seeds of greatness! 76 41.08%

Fennekin fires me up! 45 24.32%

Froakie washes away the competition! 50 27.03%

Total:171
Mr Khan said:

The no HM rule stopped me. Hold on, i just need to overwrite Strength

Edit: wtf? I can't forget HM moves? Why don't you fucking tell me that before giving me a Pokemon that needs to trade to evolve, Game Freak?

Goddamnit!

HM's have always been annoying that way, though it is understandable so you don't get stuck somewhere.

Move deleter is in dendemille town.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Edit: wtf? I can't forget HM moves? Why don't you fucking tell me that before giving me a Pokemon that needs to trade to evolve, Game Freak?

Goddamnit!

Lawlz calm down! You just have to take him to the move deleter, who can remove any move even an HM one. I forgot where exactly he is, but if you highlight citys on your town map it will tell you points of interest within that city.

MANUELF said:
Im scared but I want to see how is my team so Im ready for some battles with you guys

I'll battle you yah scaredy cat! We can even do single battles if you want despite my team being geared towards double battles.

ishiki said:
lol I did a ranked match and got my ass kicked. Granted my pokemons weren't at level 50 and I still haven't beat the game.

I just pressed button and bam!

^This guy = fearless!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:

Goddamnit!

Lawlz calm down! You just have to take him to the move deleter, who can remove any move even an HM one. I forgot where exactly he is, but if you highlight citys on your town map it will tell you points of interest within that city.

Right. I got it out, i'm ready to go again <_>

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Sweet, did you have anything you wanted to trade? I could do Hauntar in exchange for Yveltal

Mr Khan said:

Sweet, did you have anything you wanted to trade? I could do Hauntar in exchange for Yveltal

Well I don't actually plan on using him ever so it'd just be for the PokeDex which I could do via the GTS, unless you meant your own Haunter?

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:

Well I don't actually plan on using him ever so it'd just be for the PokeDex which I could do via the GTS, unless you meant your own Haunter?

That's what i meant, just for the Pokedex. It'd be for the benefit of your Hauntar. Either way, i'm probably set for today. Got the last gym badge (and a surprise extra shift at my real-life job), so I'm gonna spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

Mr Khan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr Khan said:

That's what i meant, just for the Pokedex. It'd be for the benefit of your Hauntar. Either way, i'm probably set for today. Got the last gym badge (and a surprise extra shift at my real-life job), so I'm gonna spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

Oh yeah, it would benifit your Pokedex aswell so we should do it then! Do you have a Graveler or anything else that requires trade evolution? Also, beat the Elite 4 first then go relax!

Got my team all levelled up and with the proper movesets. Just need to EV train them and they'll be ready to go

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"