By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Game Informer: "The Order: 1886 Coverage Trailer" (Update: NEW VIDEO about Story and Gameplay)

To new items added.

• Ready at Dawn spent a lot of time making the weapons unique, giving each personality. Grounded in understandable science but also have behaviors that you wouldn't expect
  • Examples of guns: Arc Gun like you saw in the trailer, Combo Gun has two different settings, you can blow enemies back with a non-lethal charge to make space as well as using standard rifle fire, Thermite Rifle can shoot a chemical onto enemies, using secondary fire to shoot flares to light them on fire, frag grenades can be used typically or hoisted onto the environment via spikes 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Muffin31190 said:
Anyone laugh at the guy at the 0.47 second mark. Seriously lol'd
OT: one of my most anticipated games this gen

Before I even comment about the details posted I quoted this hilarious gif.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE.

Muffin31190 said:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE.

You have to thank them...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85319011&postcount=113
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85319047&postcount=114

Both created and posted almost at the same time the gifs.

The other one is a little bigger.

Looks amazing

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

nice! that's the announced ps4 exclusive i'm most interested in. and i really like gears of war so if the battles are like in gears i would be happy.

Around the Network

SO HYPED

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Muffin31190 said:
Anyone laugh at the guy at the 0.47 second mark. Seriously lol'd
OT: one of my most anticipated games this gen

and his gamecube

this looks to be interesting!
i need to see them screenshots + Gameplay before I'm invested though.

I absolutely LOVE the general feel of the game and the fact it's TPP just turned this into my most anticipated next gen game. I'm just such a sucker for TPP games...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

pezus said:
  • Clouds and particles of dust float around lamp flames, subtely settling down on the camera lense
Disappointing. They're trying to hide it with smoke. This means PS4 can't render the world. 

oO