By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PC elitist the worst?

Tagged games:

Are PC elitist the worst?

The worst of the worst! 110 43.82%

Nah, Nintendo ones are worse!! 23 9.16%

Nope, those Sonytes are far worse! 55 21.91%

Microsoft fanboys take the cake! 41 16.33%

Valve fanboys! 8 3.19%

Sega fanboys? 14 5.58%

Total:251
think-man said:
Anfebious said:

What would the reason be ? xD

They act like they are better than everyone, alot of my friends are PC elitists and sometimes I just wanna wack them over the back of the head ^^

Damn that sucks!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
go to 4chan and say you are a ps3 player , you will see how bad pc elitists are xD

Oh no... not 4chan. I wouldn't dare touch that place. (Or so my friend say)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

No reason to mind them when the best PC exclusives are PCSX2, Dolphin, snes9x, and the like =P

Just my opinion. Don't tear me to pieces.

Xen said:
No reason to mind them when the best PC exclusives are PCSX2, Dolphin, snes9x, and the like =P

^ Example of why PC elitist's exist, when people throw around comments around like this which have no factual backing at all in order to get a riled up response.

However, every platform has "that gamer". - Just be a bigger man (or woman) and walk away and leave them to their own devices IMHO.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Xen said:

Just my opinion. Don't tear me to pieces.

Well it is kinda true.... I don't really know that many PC exclusive so to me they seem to be the best xD

Around the Network

no, real gamer fanboys are the worst

Pemalite said:
Xen said:

^ Example of why PC elitist's exist, when people throw around comments around like this which have no factual backing at all.

However, every platform has "that gamer". - Just be a bigger man (or woman) and walk away and leave them to their own devices IMHO.

Yeah, I think my original way of saying it was a bit harsh. I edited my post like half a minute later.

some pc elitests are a joke, they compare things that are not worth comparing. some really go extreme, I can somehow picture one of them levigma meloa meyerwgmd

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

on this site PC gamers are fairly chill, Pemalite, Zarx are probably the biggest ones... and then you get CGI... who console games a whole lot. :P.

And me, whose favorite series is Final Fantasy despite playing pretty much everything else on PC.

As for elitists, I find PS elitists way more annoying particularly the ones that argue about tech. Xbox elitists are amusing to me, and I don't mind ninendo ones, because they're the least spec driven and argue about game things more. PC elitists when they invade threads and derail it on some graphics tirade.

And we just had this thread and Sony ones came out the worst previously.

Skeeuk said:
some pc elitests are a joke, they compare things that are not worth comparing. some really go extreme, I can somehow picture one of them levigma meloa meyerwgmd

I don't get that part... xD