By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PC elitist the worst?

Tagged games:

Are PC elitist the worst?

The worst of the worst! 110 43.82%

Nah, Nintendo ones are worse!! 23 9.16%

Nope, those Sonytes are far worse! 55 21.91%

Microsoft fanboys take the cake! 41 16.33%

Valve fanboys! 8 3.19%

Sega fanboys? 14 5.58%

Total:251
Kasz216 said:

You're full of it.

I spent over $1k on my gaming rig 3 years ago (and have spent more replacing parts that have broken), and I find your exagerrations grating. I can run everything, but nothing on max and certainly not with a stable frame rate. I think PC elitists exist because the internet gives very insecure people to form an hivemind.

Why the obsession with running things at max?   What he said doesn't exactly imply max... and if you spent that much your computer has to be running games better looking and as smooth as your consoles.  Well unless you've gunked it up somehow.

As for the broken parts... why didn't you send them in on their warranties like you would a console?

I was just going off what he said. Obviously I wasn't looking for a super computer, he's the one who used the term.

And I never said it looked worse than current consoles, but it definitely does look better.

As far as broken parts, most of my stuff was out of warranty. I've had to buy a new motherboard (ASUS warranty was only 1 year) and replace the RAM (3rd time since they first arrived DOA). Buying PC parts piece by piece from Newegg and other retailers will always have a higher risk associated. I'm not complaining about it, just mentioning that I've replaced parts so the only thing really holding me back now is video card (which retailed for $300, paid $220, when I bought it >_>)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

We are the best élite and the worst elitists, because we're the godly Master Race, the top in both good and evil!!! Dirty peasants can only be meh at both.  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!