bad for a Mario that is

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
AZWification said:
Lawlight said:
AZWification said:
Lucas-Rio said:

Let's face it, Mario 3D world look totally subpar compared to the previous Galaxies.  The Wii U is selling quite badly and this subpar game won't be a true system seller.

I predict the game to be the worst selling game of the serie. It will sold less than Sunshine and NSMBU. I think that it will sell 2.5-3 millions LT, which would be a big failure for platform Mario.

The typical consumer doesn't give a flying  damn if  3D World doesn't match Galaxy in terms of quality. They will buy it because it is Mario.

Why didn't they buy NSMBWiiU then?

Because Nintendo didn't market the Wii U.  Nintendo  has plans to market  the Wii U so saying that 3D World will do 3 million is simply silly. The lowest I would say is 5.5 million.

1. They obviously marketed the WiiU - who are you trying to con here?

2. Where did you get that they only now have plans to market the WiiU?

Excuse me.  They didn't  market the Wii U well enough.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

And they will market it well now?

Is it correct to put, "How bad will selll Mario 3D World"? Shouldn't it be "How bad will Mario 3D World sell"? Just saying!

On topic: I think it will do good. Maybe 10 Million lifetime, you just watch and see!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Lawlight said:
AZWification said:

And they will market it well now?

I hope so.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Roma said:
pretty bad actually, like 7m+ or something

bad for a Mario that is

right on the spot. it will sell really bad for a mario game. New Super Mario Bros on DS and Wii have sold 55millions both. So the OP is right, nobody panic please.

FATALITY said:
*BAD

You too have a tendency for hit-and-run posts. Explain yourself. Prove you're in a Nintendo topic to contribute for once, or just stay out of them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

selnor1983 said:
Rip nintendo.

You too. Contribute or get out.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Lucas-Rio said:

Let's face it, Mario 3D world look totally subpar compared to the previous Galaxies.  The Wii U is selling quite badly and this subpar game won't be a true system seller.

I predict the game to be the worst selling game of the serie. It will sold less than Sunshine and NSMBU. I think that it will sell 2.5-3 millions LT, which would be a big failure for platform Mario.

You need more spelling errors and instances where you replace letters with numbers to be a troll. Just helping you out.

Probably nowhere near as much of a fail as your title. "How Bad Will Super Mario 3D World Sell?" is more like it.