By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

Talkin to Kaizar.

He doesn not need to take that suggestion

Just bury the thread.

Bury it like a lawyer burries damning evidence.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

DO NOT LINK THAT THERE.

People will turn the thread into a mess. keep them out.

Silly idea man.Dont make these threads

Are you talking about me?  If so, I meant the individual post.  I don't think most people would suddenly go to the thread it was posted in and start stuff there.  In fact, I would argue most people don't even know how to do it if you link to the individual post.

I give you the link in your wall.

@Dr. EDJ

That should keep everything clean, LOL.

Come on man you cant go around making threads like this.

Not now.

Shoulda let him make the thread if he wanted to anyway

No. Give us the Link. Give us the damn link now. Sony fanboyz will hate facing the truth.

Ahem...where is the link?

In Gods we trust. Dattebayo...

WiiU ID:         Aias23

Xbox360/XboxOne ID:  Aias23

3DS FC:         3737 9509 2938

Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

yep! something is wrong today!

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

You're right, now that we're at it... screw next gen! I'm getting a PS2 instead, it should be able to produce the best graphics ever.

AIAS said:
No. Give us the Link. Give us the damn link now. Sony fanboyz will hate facing the truth.

Ahem...where is the link?

FATALITY said:

Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

yep! something is wrong today!

Aw man that Iwata gif from my thread should have gone here instead :(

attaboy said:
I can confirm that Wind Waker HD looks better than any PS4 or Xbox One title currently on the market.

We also can confirm that Wind Waker HD looks better on Wii U then it ever will on PS4 or Xbox one

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

yes

Click HERE and be happy 

The WiiU is the undisputed Console King of 8th gen not only in Graphics, but also sales, games and accessories!

(Course, their isn't any completion yet.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!