By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

Only if they connect it to the unlimited power of the cloud

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Almost impossible to read.

176 People who voted in the poll.. no one read the OP..
Actually we've had enough with these anticipated graphics war, the games are not out just yet, I dare anyone to post WII is powerful than PS3.

Yes.

Wii u has more games than ps4 in 1080p.

Thats how sony fans have been judging power.

Please dont include framerates, ray tracing etc. Common sense isnt allowed here.

Sarcasm.

Do people actually even think before posting at all?

Around the Network
Zero999 said:

the poll asks about BETTER LOOKING, so the answer is yes. the wii was capable of better looking games than ps360 so of course wii u, wich is far closer to ps4/xone, can do the same. mario 3d world for example, looks better than anything shown on ps4/xone so far.

Saying nonsense, doesn;t make it so....  You really are in some kind of alternate universe.

Wii U has just 2 GB of RAM. It has no chance.

pezus said:
Zero999 said:

the poll asks about BETTER LOOKING, so the answer is yes. the wii was capable of better looking games than ps360 so of course wii u, wich is far closer to ps4/xone, can do the same. mario 3d world for example, looks better than anything shown on ps4/xone so far.

Let me guess: PS360 were not capable enough to have Wii's best looking games

Capable, you keep using that word...

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4?

that was the question and the answer is yes.

the most technically advanced games from ps4 will be more demanding than wii u's most technically advanced games. but in regard to how the game LOOKS, developers can certainly make games on wii u that look better than ps4's.

Some Killzone Shadow Fall, a launch title for PS4

http://i.minus.com/ibkLh2II7UZlqe.gif
http://a.pomf.se/7Jg9.gif

/thread.

Edited post to keep massive band-width hogging GIFs out.

-Mr Khan

Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:

Let me guess: PS360 were not capable enough to have Wii's best looking games

Capable, you keep using that word...

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4?

that was the question and the answer is yes.

the most technically advanced games from ps4 will be more demanding than wii u's most technically advanced games. but in regard to how the game LOOKS, developers can certainly make games on wii u that look better than ps4's.

Whatever makes you sleep at night...................