By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

Around the Network

When compared to the PS4 the XBone graphics are almost as good. They are barely different at all.

Now, when comparing XBone to the WiiU, the WiiU graphics are almost as good. They are different, but not in a HUGE way.

Thus, WiiU has won the graphics war.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It's all very simple. All games on Wii U look 100 times better then minecraft on PS4.

SOLVED!

iamdeath said:
Zero999 said:

if you can't counter my arguments, don't waste your time with quotes like that.

What arguments? There was none in your post, no techincal facts, no quotes from developers....Only saying "They can look better" is not an argument. The ps4 is vastly more powerfull and easier to code for to boot, those are facts.  When you have a real arguemnt then I will counter.

the ps4 is not even close to being vastly more powerfull than wii u and this whole topic is about how games look, not how many poligons, shaders... the system can pull. the answer to the poll is yes, regardless of opinion.

Wright said:
iamdeath said:

Difference is, shadow fall was clearly gameplay, KZ 2 was obviously pre-rendered cgi.

Sure, sure, you say that now. Back on Killzone 2 E3, everyone was shouting "Gameplay"!

No they weren't, there is a clear diff between the two. The media has had hands on with Shadow fall as well.

Around the Network
Wright said:
iamdeath said:

Difference is, shadow fall was clearly gameplay, KZ 2 was obviously pre-rendered cgi.

Sure, sure, you say that now. Back on Killzone 2 E3, everyone was shouting "Gameplay"!

the first part of shadow fall trailer is cgi, you can notice that when gameplay starts (after the explosion), the city is invisible in smoke and the graphics look worse.

iamdeath said:
Wright said:
iamdeath said:

No they weren't, there is a clear diff between the two. The media has had hands on with Shadow fall as well.

You missed your chance there buddy. You should have told him that his post was irrelevant since you weren't at VGChartz back then.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Zero999 said:
Wright said:
iamdeath said:

the first part of shadow fall trailer is cgi, you can notice that when gameplay starts (after the explosion), the city is invisible in smoke and the graphics look worse.

Yet vasty better then anything on wii-u. I didn't say there was not cut scenes in the trailer, only that they showed gameplay....

iamdeath said:
Zero999 said:

Yet vasty better then anything on wii-u. I didn't say there was not cut scenes in the trailer, only that they showed gameplay....

you clearly don't understand the concept of "better". and even from a technical point, shadow fall only looks slightly to moderately more demanding than anything I've seen in the past years.

p.s: don't mistake cutscene with cgi. different terms.

Zero999 said:
iamdeath said:
Zero999 said:

you clearly don't understand the concept of "better". and even from a technical point, shadow fall only looks slightly to moderately more demanding than anything I've seen in the past years.

You clearly don;t have a clue what grunt is behind that engine. And you have only seen a couple short videos.  Tell me, what technical aspects in F are only slighty differernt then current gen? How big are the maps? Textures? IS there advanced effects? Oh you don't know...............

On top of this it is a launch title.....Wait until Games like The witcher 3, Uncharted 4 really start to use the power of next gen (The witcher 2 already looks better then anything on wiiu)).