Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is dumb for not making POKEMON U

Tagged games:

Pokemon U?

Yes! 55 61.80%

No! 34 38.20%

Total:89
WagnerPaiva said:
KylieDog said:
They won't because they cannot sell multiple copies to a single household.

The hell they can´t, make Pokemon figurines like Disney Infinity and get rich forever.

They are already doing that

Around the Network

They've only done that for 3 games^

Nintendo is working on Pokemon U. Probably won't be the epic adventure we've all been clamoring for, though.

Pokemon Snap sold very well but it never saved the N64. I think in the early stages Pokemon U would sell quite a few Wii U's though.

iamdeath said:
Off topic, but one of the dumbest things I have seen is nintendo putting a U, at the end of their games because they are for the wii-u...... The case clearly says Wii-u. I don't get it. IMO of course.

its kinda tradition though, at least for N64/Wii it was! Mario Kart 64/ Super Mario 64/ NSMB Wii /MKWii! Its actually normal

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
iamdeath said:
Off topic, but one of the dumbest things I have seen is nintendo putting a U, at the end of their games because they are for the wii-u...... The case clearly says Wii-u. I don't get it. IMO of course.

its kinda tradition though, at least for N64/Wii it was! Mario Kart 64/ Super Mario 64/ NSMB Wii /MKWii! Its actually normal

We'll tradition for the sake of tradition doesn't always make sense :).

iamdeath said:
tbone51 said:
iamdeath said:

We'll tradition for the sake of tradition doesn't always make sense :).

true, but stick to your guns! WiiU terrible name, X1 is as well imo. PS4 was so obvious lol! I bet i kno What next console Sony will be called

You dont make sense half the time^

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
You dont make sense half the time^

Thats funny cause I think the same about you most the time ^^

Inconsequential