By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think of Mario 3D World after today's trailer?

I never understood why so many people seemed so pessimistic after the E3 trailer...
It really seemed like a lot of people assumed the game wouldn't deliver because it isn't going to be Galaxy 3...
This new trailer seems to have reminded many of the general level of quality we can expect from Mario titles...
I was getting tired of the doom and gloom...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
I never understood why so many people seemed so pessimistic after the E3 trailer...

Because it looked painfully simple and uninspired.

I like it now. Whereas I was not interested at all at E3.

Looks good. Not extremely hype for the game but now at least it caught my interest.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Looks a lot better than the e3 trailer. Reminded me of a mix between Galaxy and 3D land, in comparison to the 3d land only we saw at e3.

i loved it, it looks so good now. i aim eating my words

I actually liked the E3 trailer but this one brings the hype to a whole new level =]

Do you think that there is a separate single player story or can you do the whole thing cooperatively?

1doesnotsimply

Meh, it still basically looks like NSMB 3D to me. I'll get excited when Nintendo announces a true 3D Mario title that's on the level of Mario 64.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.