By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

Everything about the Avs is fresh. An honest and open staff with the fans . Mac is awesome. O'rielly is Awesome. And Downie is awesome. All players that missed most or all of last year.

Varly is turning into a monster goalie. So many goals.

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:

wow this season is off to a dirty start..  Mike fishers push on Franson is just ugly.   ill put up a video when i get one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bet66KjPELg

Updated the poll concerning this. Here is the video for the poll

He has a in person hearing so it will be for at least 5 games

I said 10+ games. Lapierre is a repeat offender and Dan Boyle was obviously injured. His last suspension was 4games so I'm thinking it will be at least 8

Max King of the Wild said:
DD_Bwest said:

wow this season is off to a dirty start..  Mike fishers push on Franson is just ugly.   ill put up a video when i get one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bet66KjPELg

Updated the poll concerning this. Here is the video for the poll

He has a in person hearing so it will be for at least 5 games

yea a friend of mine emailed me that, im in barbados so i havent really been able to follow much hockey news.  Its un ugly hit and he deserves 8+.   and he was one of my favorites when he was a canuck.  Im sure he wasnt trying to hurt him as bad as he did, but it was complelely reckless

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I don't think that any player ever intends on potentially end someones career but some plays are just careless/reckless.

I went to the Wild vs. Leafs game last night and Toronto smoked Minnesota 4-1 despite the Wild dominating in shots and holding the zone. Unfortunate the Wild started our 3rd goalie instead of Harding.

Around the Network

So yet another player leaving on a stretcher,  Kronwall was taken off the ice early in the game after a hit by mcloed

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

hollabackenny said:

I don't think that any player ever intends on potentially end someones career but some plays are just careless/reckless.

I went to the Wild vs. Leafs game last night and Toronto smoked Minnesota 4-1 despite the Wild dominating in shots and holding the zone. Unfortunate the Wild started our 3rd goalie instead of Harding.

Impressive, Toronto can only beat Eastern clubs.

Gustofeson almos single handedly gave Colorado their first loss, he was really great in the net. Last night, Colorado's enforcer Cody McCleod gave a concussion to Detriot D-man Niklas Knonwall. I thought it was clean due to how fast the play was going and how Knronwall turned towards the boards only after McCleod had commited full force to a check. I was watching the Deetriot broadcast and even the Detriot announcers called it a clean hockey play gone wrong. Loos like the league kind of agrees.

chocoloco said:
hollabackenny said:

Impressive, Toronto can only beat Eastern clubs.

Gustofeson almos single handedly gave Colorado their first loss, he was really great in the net. Last night, Colorado's enforcer Cody McCleod gave a concussion to Detriot D-man Niklas Knonwall. I thought it was clean due to how fast the play was going and how Knronwall turned towards the boards only after McCleod had commited full force to a check. I was watching the Deetriot broadcast and even the Detriot announcers called it a clean hockey play gone wrong. Loos like the league kind of agrees.

Well... it's only the ass hat Kronwall so who cares but he has a in person hearing tuesday so he gets 5+ games

Lapierre only gets 5 games. How weak. Some people get 5 games for less severe hits

I'm from Quebec city and still cheering for the Nordiques... Just starting to be able to tolerate the Canadiens...