By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

God, the start of this season for the Hawks is like fucking football. Seems like they are playing once a week. Hockey should be playing every other day with an extra day every 3 or 4 games. Ulgh...

Around the Network

Voted no because the Wild are 0-0-2

hollabackenny said:
Voted no because the Wild are 0-0-2

I voted no because of the above. Seriously, Blackhawks start the season off with 5 other teams and some teams will have 4 games played before they have 3... Its starting off so slow

Yes, the games have been fun. Colorado needs to become a better road club. If they do they should be a playoff team. I was actually disappointed as I thought they played tonight, and I look now and see they play tomorrow. Shit

you gotta remember it seems slower since the pace of games is less then last year. but that still seems like a slow start, Canucks 4th game is tomorrow.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
you gotta remember it seems slower since the pace of games is less then last year. but that still seems like a slow start, Canucks 4th game is tomorrow.

Blackhawks 3rd game is Wednesday. They had 4 days off then 3 days off.

On Saturdays game Eddie O was saying the NHL is making each team play every team at least twice. I really like that. That's how every sport should be in my opinion (Yes, especially football.)

^^^^^ Ryn
The goaltending has been great. Varlymov looks confident and is making some huge saves.
The offense is scoring quit a bit with almost every good play contributing to goals.
The D still needs work. It is still the weakest link, but Roy, and Sakic have about ten million in cap space that they are waiting for a good 3-4 million D man or two to make the team much stronger. Teams re not giving them good offers so they are waiting to spend money until a good deal comes.

Max King of the Wild said:

On Saturdays game Eddie O was saying the NHL is making each team play every team at least twice. I really like that. That's how every sport should be in my opinion (Yes, especially football.)

I like it because it means I get to see the Wild come to Toronto once a year. 

wow this season is off to a dirty start..  Mike fishers push on Franson is just ugly.   ill put up a video when i get one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bet66KjPELg

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

So there were only 5 of us last year and now 2 of the NHL posters are perm banned.

OT: Choco must be loving this year so far and Minnesota finally got their first W last night. Few more days till I get to see them.