By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53
Max King of the Wild said:
Fifaguy360 said:
How is NHL 14? Im thinking of picking it up. Havent played an NHL game since NHL 08.

I haven't picked up an HL game since 07 lol. I'm not much into playing sports games. Maybe if I had someone to play with it

I'd play NHL games with you if you had 360 instead of PS3.

The tickets I got were $155 for lower level corner seats row 27. Not too bad for a Toronto game.

Around the Network
hollabackenny said:
Fifaguy360 said:
How is NHL 14? Im thinking of picking it up. Havent played an NHL game since NHL 08.

I haven't picked up an HL game since 07 lol. I'm not much into playing sports games. Maybe if I had someone to play with it

I'd play NHL games with you if you had 360 instead of PS3.

The tickets I got were $155 for lower level corner seats row 27. Not too bad for a Toronto game.

Not bad at all considering the United Center are selling their home games at 55bucks for standing room only and 90bucks for 300 level tickets. I wanted to go to todays game :-/ and when they sold out before I got a chance to buy them I looked at other games

hollabackenny said:

So, as always, GO WILD.

*High five*

Hockey is finally back! Feels like 4 years ago the Blackhawks made me so very happy, despite not giving a single shit about Chicago or the Blackhawks.

Can't wait!

man did you guys see the parros/orr fight in the leafs habs game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhsYUTeMSpg

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:

Is that where they both took of their helmet? If so prime example of why those new rules are stupid. Sure, they want to protect the players but players can make decisions for themselves

DD_Bwest said:

Is that where they both took of their helmet? If so prime example of why those new rules are stupid. Sure, they want to protect the players but players can make decisions for themselves

no both fighters kept them on,  its there 8th time these two have faught in their careers.   Orr last balance and fell and had his hand tied up in Parros upper jersey so he pulled him down forward,  both of Parros hands were tied up in the jerseys aswell  so he couldnt brace himself,   chin first to the ice

edit:  Orr knew instantly and was motioning for a doctor as he was getting up.  Lots of respect between these 2

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

They just played it during intermission for hawks ... still shows the new rule is useless

They just played it during intermission for hawks ... still shows the new rule is useless

yea the helmet rule is dumb, and if you dont allow fighting the head shots will get worse.  All the players are for fighting so its really hard to get rid of it. the PA will never vote to get rid of it.   sometimes ugly shit happends, and no rules can stop it.

DD_Bwest said:

Respect to Orr for waving over the doctors right away. No one wants to see anyone get badly hurt.