By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

New poll. I voted for Hawks obviously. I'm downloading center ice right now... I think it will be blacked out though

Around the Network

Can't believe it's here already, that was a fast summer. The Hawks' cup-clinching flurry at the end of game 6 is one of the greatest NHL moments of my life along with the Rangers finally ending the curse back in '94.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Max King of the Wild said:
New poll. I voted for Hawks obviously. I'm downloading center ice right now... I think it will be blacked out though

please tell me you know that you can watch any sporting event free online lol  it might not always be HD, but you can get it lol  im not sure if im allowed to post it though, because i know im not on several of the sports sites im on. lol

and i picked the caps, and only one to..  but thats because i have holtby on my team and i want the points haha

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

This will mostly be a NHL Central fans thread. I'm about to watch the Toronto vs. Montreal game and will check out Chicago vs. Washington game since I renewed my center ice subscription.

But, more importantly, I got tickets to go see the Wild vs. the Leafs on the 15th. Can't wait.

So, as always, GO WILD.

hollabackenny said:
This will mostly be a NHL Central fans thread. I'm about to watch the Toronto vs. Montreal game and will check out Chicago vs. Washington game since I renewed my center ice subscription.

But, more importantly, I got tickets to go see the Wild vs. the Leafs on the 15th. Can't wait.

So, as always, GO WILD.

I was thinking about going to a wild game in Dec. The Twin Cities are rather close to me and they don't have stupid restriction for hawks fans... and they were relatively cheap compared to other teams

Around the Network

How is NHL 14? Im thinking of picking it up. Havent played an NHL game since NHL 08.

I will be checking out the Capitals vs Hawks, I think the hawks would win this matchup...

But since I'm a Penguins fans....Lets go Penguins!!(Opening night isn't till thursday)

3DS Friend Code: 5129-2513-0449

NNID: FateShirou ADD ME!

its to bad you cant have more then 1 poll, leafs and habs should be a good game

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Fifaguy360 said:
How is NHL 14? Im thinking of picking it up. Havent played an NHL game since NHL 08.

I haven't picked up an HL game since 07 lol. I'm not much into playing sports games. Maybe if I had someone to play with it

Fifaguy360 said:

Its looking pretty good! lol

edit: I should add thats a joke, thats not actually NHL14