By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

Important dates for Max and Choco. I've found all the dates the Wild play the Avalanche and BlackHawks

BlackHawks: October 26th, October 28th, December 5th, January 23rd & April 3rd

Avalanche: November 29th, November 30th, December 14th, January 11th & January 30th

Good luck, Boys.

Around the Network

That was an intense game last night... now I wait till Saturday

Awesome start to the season so far. Looks like the reduction in pad size and making the nets shallower might actually have some effect! Looking forward to tonight's games!

Holy Fucken Roy! What a game!

Two beautiful assists by Mac.

4 secounds away from a shutout.

3 assists by Tanguay.

Roy goes beastly!!!

chocoloco said:

3 assists by Tanguay.

Roy goes beastly!!!

HAHA i saw that last night.. why is the stanchion so easy to push? or did the first push break it?    Our hockey media is all over it this morning.  That and the fighting.  Sucks i gotta wait till december for the gong show that is Roy to come to town.

you know looking at the gif over and over, i dont know how i didnt see him before... I REALLY wanna see the footage from that guy in the middle lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
chocoloco said:

3 assists by Tanguay.

Roy goes beastly!!!

HAHA i saw that last night.. why is the stanchion so easy to push? or did the first push break it?    Our hockey media is all over it this morning.  That and the fighting.  Sucks i gotta wait till december for the gong show that is Roy to come to town.

you know looking at the gif over and over, i dont know how i didnt see him before... I REALLY wanna see the footage from that guy in the middle lol

I hope it broke something because that looks weak. From what understand they did not like the late fight. Also, huge ass Perry had a knee hit on Mackinnan. Mac is so small compared to that monster. 

If you look closely Perry is spraying gatoraide at Ryan O' rielly and Roy. What an as fuck thug. 

The team should be a high scoring team as Roy's philosophy is all out offence. It will be nice to play Vancouver now that they are not in the same division.

chocoloco said:
DD_Bwest said:
chocoloco said:

3 assists by Tanguay.

Roy goes beastly!!!

I hope it broke something because that looks weak. From what understand they did not like the late fight. Also, huge ass Perry had a knee hit on Mackinnan. Mac is so small compared to that monster. 

If you look closely Perry is spraying gatoraide at Ryan O' rielly and Roy. What an as fuck thug. 

The team should be a high scoring team as Roy's philosophy is all out offence. It will be nice to play Vancouver now that they are not in the same division.

I was almost wondering if its a new safety feature so if guys ram into it, atleast has some give.  Funny as hell, the 10 thousand dollar push.  He has a right to be mad about the knee, ugly hit, but the last time i saw a couch that mad a chair was thrown across a basketball court.  I see him getting suspended this year lol

Torts taught our guys to block shots,  unfortunately the rest of the D is still looking shit pour :(

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

spurgeonryan said:

Fatslob is amp316.

Is he really? Or is that a guess?

DD_Bwest said:

I was almost wondering if its a new safety feature so if guys ram into it, atleast has some give.  Funny as hell, the 10 thousand dollar push.  He has a right to be mad about the knee, ugly hit, but the last time i saw a couch that mad a chair was thrown across a basketball court.  I see him getting suspended this year lol

Torts taught our guys to block shots,  unfortunately the rest of the D is still looking shit pour :(

lulza... I sure everything will be all good for Roy. Will be tested tonight as Seth Jones comes back to Colorado. And MacKinnon and Jones face off for the first time. Jones was annoyed Colorado passed him for first pic.  I suspect Mac will play better than Jones based on his great play last game.

You happy Torts is your couch?

Jets and Avalanche 2-0. Why am I happy for the Jets Because teams that are not expected to good are doing good.

Varly is playing really well!