By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

Well, failing a miracle, looks like Montreal's going forward. It was a pretty poorly officiated game, but the Bruins came out very slow in the first, and that first goal on a blown coverage by Bartkowski, was a total gift. The 13 bars they hit this series didn't help out at all, either.

Blech, oh well, good luck to everyone else's teams.

Around the Network

Omg what a relief! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Despite winning by 2goals with only 40sec left I was still super nervous and scared knowing how Bs never give up.

So happy my Habs won! After the bruins and after sweeping TB, in theory Rangers should'nt give us to much problem. Hopefully this will be the case but we never know, anything can happen in the playoffs, especialy true when you look at what they did to the Penguins.

It's been way to long since the last time the greatest hockey team in the history of the sport won the cup! Go Habs Go!

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
Omg what a relief! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Despite winning by 2goals with only 40sec left I was still super nervous and scared knowing how Bs never give up.

So happy my Habs won! After the bruins and after sweeping TB, in theory Rangers should'nt give us to much problem. Hopefully this will be the case but we never know, anything can happen in the playoffs, especialy true when you look at what they did to the Penguins.

It's been way to long since the last time the greatest hockey team in the history of the sport won the cup! Go Habs Go!

You tell me! It was such a stressful game to watch. I was on my toes the whole time. Both teams played very nervously, but in the end, it's the one with the most heart and passion that won.

Seeing Lucic being such a bad sport at the end, when shaking hands (his exchange with Desharnais, especially)... I got a lot of satisfaction seeing him "cry" like that. =D

Lets go montreal!!!! Its wild in the downtown streets right now I cant even sleep!

A part of me just wants Ducks to win tonight so that I don't have to wait another 4 days to see another game.

A part of me wants to see LA force game 7 and give the Blackhawks 4 day rest

And if home ice mattered at all it would be against a team from the west. I don't want players to have jet lag.

Around the Network

It's official...Jonathan Quick is no longer a human after that game

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I guess I'm rooting for the winner of the Ducks/Kings series to take it all. I hope Amp is out there enjoying the Blackhawks win of round 2.

So happy the Canadians won. Saw the third period. putting Chicago as the favorite. Unfortunantly, the fans would be so arrogant it would almost literally stink.( Not referring  to max) It would the first repeat and dynasty in some time.

chocoloco said:

So happy the Canadians won. Saw the third period. putting Chicago as the favorite. Unfortunantly, the fans would be so arrogant it would almost literally stink.( Not referring  to max) It would the first repeat and dynasty in some time.

first since Detroit in the late 90s/early 2000s I would say.  Although NJ won 3 in that same era and lost another so them too.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Ah, was hoping the Rangers would sweep the series. Still hoping the Kings take the Blackhawks.