By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

Well Pens you've lacked a killer instinct and now it may come back to bit you. Hopefully the Rangers don't have 3 great games in a row in them and we can come out with some motivation in game 7.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I do not know who the Hawks were playing, but I know they played tonight. I have been more of a rainy weather fan this year. I feel bad about it. But I got my sports fix today with Golf and Basketball.

Anyone know who won?

They beat the Wild to go up 3-2 in the series with the next game in Minnesota.

for future reference NHL.com is your friend.

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

bollig got suspended for a typical boarding penalty. WTF NHL?

Minnesota have played their hearts out so no complaints for me even if they do go out game 6 or 7. Chicago is a great team so no shame in it.

Hope the B's close out the Habs tonight! Nothing like ending Montreal's season in the Bell Center. Though, I do hope it's a clean, aggressive game...no spearing, no water bottle theatrics etc... Just some great hockey!

Around the Network

Hoping for a game 7 with Minnesota and Chicago. Hopefully things go well in the XCEL center tomorrow!

This year is not looking good to me. Most of the teams left have won it all in the last 5 years or so. Only rooting for the Wld, or Ranger maybe theCanadians. Otherewise this year sucks.

Shutout by Price! I have to admit that after Saturday's beating I was'nt feeling super confident (but never lost hope). Now we are at game 7. Habs deserved a major props for getting this far, for a team that all analysts thought would get destroyed by the Bs, now anything is possible.

Go Habs Go!

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
Shutout by Price! I have to admit that after Saturday's beating I was'nt feeling super confident (but never lost hope). Now we are at game 7. Habs deserved a major props for getting this far, for a team that all analysts thought would get destroyed by the Bs, now anything is possible.

Go Habs Go!

rooting for Habs, Pens, Kings, and Wild.  So far Pens and Habs are the only ones even guaranteed game 7s.  Really disappointed with the Pens and Kings letting teams back into their series and now having the odds stacked against them though :(

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I used to post in these threads all the time, good to see they're still around.

Pretty obvious who I cheer for. Looking forward to game 7... definitely seems like Boston has the advantage playing at home, but you never know till you play it.