By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Retail Version of Battlefield 4 Will Still Run at 720p, 60 FPS, EA Representative Confirms

kowenicki said:
allblue said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Funny that in both case it was just a personal assumption based on a litle word of mouth, with no confirmation.

Any way, however were the PS4 advantages we won´t see 50% more any thing in any game. The diferences will be marginal.

Except 1080p is a 125% higher resolution than 720p

lmao. dear oh dear.

So 125% more pixels requires 50% more "power"? or does it require 125% more "power"? or does it require 10% more "power"?

Stop playing silly little games with numbers.

The difference still stands, if it confirmed to be true xboxone equally powerful as ps4 arguments will be void.

Stop playing silly little games with words. Put some substance to your argument.

I havent said it will be as powerful, I accept it probably isnt. I really dont care.  The ps3 was more powerful than the 360... so what?  The Xbox was more powerful than the PS2... so what?

Pezus is playing games, not me.   I'm exposing his game playing.   There is no direct correlation betweem 125% more pixels and 50% more power.

Stop trying to appear balanced in this discussion, your words speak far too loudly for me to take that seriously.

I'm not trying to appear balanced in this discussion, not even remotely. I don't give a damn about Sony. Never owned a single Sony product. I don't dislike ms as a company. I don't like window 8 but window 7 stands as my favorite desktop OS.

Those defending xboxone's power twisting every words and facts however irks me greatly.

You can say I'm biased against Xbox fanboys. I'm pretty impartial in my use of facts however and I will admit when I'm wrong. 

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
allblue said:
Angelus said:

You sir, should be a comedian

I am an Xbox fan, and if PS4 multiplats end up having higher visual quality than X1 games I have absolutely no problem with that. One, because I'll also own a PS4. Two, because as far as I'm concerned games could look like Uncharted 3 or Halo 4 forever and I'd still be more than happy. Not sure when exactly every gamer turned into a graphics nutjob, but games today look sensational. And three, because us Xbox fans get live on a magical cloud. So suck it!

I'm struggling to understand the tone you've constructed in your reply. If you really don't care and have no problem admitting  if the power diffèrence turn out to be true then I don't know why you've seemed to have taken it personally.

My point still stands that these comparison threads will continue as long as xboxone fans claim power parity with ps4. You don't speak for majority of the Xbox community.

"Suck it" what?

neither do those individuals claiming parity.

The specs are common knowledge there is no parity. Some devs saying their versions of games won't look any different? Like bethesda said with skyrim? lol.

It must be fun being in the gaming media in japan because they get all the negative scoops on the XB1.

Dark_Feanor said:
iamdeath said:
Frank_kc said:
Yesterday it was Watchdogs, and today it is BF4. Both are the definitive versions on PS4.

No need to compare specs anymore, the games speaks up :)

Funny how xbox fans were saying that, now more and more it looks like they games show a clear PS4 advantage.

Funny that in both case it was just a personal assumption based on a litle word of mouth, with no confirmation.

Any way, however were the PS4 advantages we won´t see 50% more any thing in any game. The diferences will be marginal.

Wrong, exclsuives like naughty dogs PS4 games you will, and as the gen gets older and more and more games push the hardware the ps4 advantage will become more apparent, this is a much wider gap then we have seen in recent memory. Even if some devs just straight port the same version the PS4 will have more guaranteed steady performance due to its sheer power advantage.

You guys are worried about launch games? I'd like to see how they do with extensive time with the machine. This game is playable and still looks great.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Puppyroach said:
I wonder how many people in these threads actually ever care for quality of gameplay, and how many only look at graphics? When looking at the posters, you kind of feel sad for how the gaming industry has been reduced to this...

If all the fanboys on the internet fighting over how important visuals are, kicking up shitstorms over the difference between things like 900p and 1080p, and calling one system or another outdated crap were to be taken by their words then none of them have any business buying consoles and would really all be putting together their own PCs

I was kind of thinking the same thing, PC has been the graphics kind for ages, console has other things that draw the gamers in.

TheShape31 said:
Xbox U.

If i get it right, please don't compare the Wii U to the XBOX ONE. It actually has more and better games than the Xbox.

Am I the only one that can't wait for the PS4 and XB1 to release because of threads like this?

Darc Requiem said:
Am I the only one that can't wait for the PS4 and XB1 to release because of threads like this?

Half of the topics would be a wasteland if everyone waited. Though It's going to be a breath of fresh air once both systems are out on the market, and then we can see the REAL differences between the systems and games.

It's just that simple.

Darc Requiem said:

You're sig makes you awesome. 3DDGH FTW!

Off-Topic? Yeah... so what?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!