By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Retail Version of Battlefield 4 Will Still Run at 720p, 60 FPS, EA Representative Confirms

My god, these Xbox games are going to be literally unplayable, lucky they aren't 30fps too cause that is just impossible to play, the lag is unbelievable

Around the Network

Well, I'm getting a PS4, so I don't have to worry.

that's why some of the xbox fans who always try to defend the "driver problems" on xbox one should be happy if there are really huge driver problems. that could be a big reason why xbox one can't handle better stuff right now and something which will be better in the future.  if there are no driver issues it only is a bigger sign for a weaker xbox one...

TheShape31 said:
Xbox U.

lets not go over board, xbox one is still several times more powerful the currentgen, but the machine is bottle necked by the choice of ram, developers will need a lot more time optimizing just to get it run along ps4, then you have a weaker gpu, its like a ps2 to xbox situation, which is pretty huge.

From an EA-representative... Yeah, according to them Battlefield 4 was going to run 1080p at 60fps with 64 players on both consoles.

Around the Network

Looks like we don't have to play any of the games, an anonymous rep tells us all the answers.

Rumor threads full of people gloating about how shitty the X1 is never get old

rumor has been confirmed as "false" yet trolls understand "true"

Isn't today the day of that mysterious NDA thing?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

pezus said:
Angelus said:
Rumor threads full of people gloating about how shitty the X1 is never get old

Neither do the threads gloating about the potentials of the cloud, the secret sauce and the endless rumours about hidden tech. This is less of a rumour and more an unconfirmed fact, since it's supposedly coming from an EA rep.

such as the ones you posted ?