Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U's 2014 Line Up: Worse than 2013's?

Tagged games:

TheLastStarFighter said:
Zero999 said:

you're missing batman, AC4, watch dogs and call of retrocess as 2013 multiplatforms.

but anyway, 2014 already have huge hitters announced + many unannounced titles. it will easily beat 2013 lineup. also, shin megami tensei vs fire emblem.

Why does everyone - even Nintendo fans - seem to pretend that this fall's major multiplats aren't coming to Wii U?

I was emphasizing games I thought would be notable system sellers, rather than every title under the sun. I'm personally planning on picking Batman Arkham Origins and Watch Dogs as soon as possible, but considering the sales of AC3 and Arkham City on the Wii U, I didn't feel like they'd sell enough to be considered "big" games.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

The issue with that logic is that all of those together is a system seller, people need to show the whole line ups, thinking in that manner will mean the WiiU's multiplats are forever deemed into irrelevancy in the mind of the consumer when that shouldnt be the case

^ Was about to say the exact say thing. ^

I think the first four games on that list demolish this years:
Xenogears
Smash Brothers
Mario Kart
Bayonetta

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

We'll have to wait and see. Sure there are more announcements in the future.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

Worst?! They haven't even announce their 2014 lineup yet.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Because all 2014 games are announced already!

2014 is already better than 2013

Switch!!!

It's as if Nintendo delayed DKC:TF in respsonse to this thread...

I must use my powers for good, and not evil!

Love and tolerate.

Heh. You so funny!

Seriously though. If Mario Kart and Smash Brothers were the ONLY two games released in the entire year of 2014 that would be enough to sell systems alone.

It's just that simple.