By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Direct Deed Footage of Forza 5 * 500MB Version for DL

Tagged games:

J_Allard said:
RandomNoob said:
ethomaz said:

I didn't give my opinion before because I don't like to take base in YouTube quality but I will try know (and receive a lot of hate here).

- Complete lack of AA
- Jaggies... not little
- Heavly motion blur
- No environment shadows
- Looks like a boost fo the Forza 4's graphic engine
- 3D environment with low texture resolution

What is good? The reflexions looks good, the car model and tracks looks better than Forza 4.

Not impressed anymore... at E3 the demo showed have heavly AA, less motion blur, no jaggies, etc... seems like a difference version of the game... hint for a downgrade too?

IMO

E3 Xbox 1 demos were running on GTX 780

Intel-PC with socket 2011-processor

They did this trick in 2005 also on E3.

LOL how many people actually fall for this FUD. So sad.

The game you're seeing in this picture on PC's is Lococycle. Which Twisted Pixel said from the get go was being shown on PC. As you can see in the pic, they are not even trying to hide it. Jonathan Blow tried to spread this same crap you have in this post and was destroyed on twitter.

Why would I believe its not true? since M$ pulling this nasty tricks all over the time, but some people just

Even if its not true, it doesnt make M$ less bad >.>

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
RandomNoob said:

Even if its not true, it doesnt make M$ less bad >.>

Well that is some amazing logic.

"everything i just said might have been factually incorrect, but it doesnt change anything!11!"

downzloadingz da footage from gamersyde now!

DialgaMarine said:
Driveclub blows this out of the water. Gran Turismo 7 on PS4 will probably annihilate it. The Real Driving Similulator. RAH

Sincere question : Why are you doing this? Why you be posting?

Ex Graphics Whore.

J_Allard said:

Well that is some amazing logic.

"everything i just said might have been factually incorrect, but it doesnt change anything!11!"

[Update: Microsoft responds saying that PCs running Win 7 on GTX cards are Xbox One dev kits]

[Update: PS4 developers state that their games were running on actual PS4 dev kits, not high-end PCs]

"I just played an Xbox One game using an Xbox One controller that crashed... to a Windows 7, Hewlet Packard-branded desktop. Magic!"

Tell me more about the twitter battle you was talking about and the more lies from M$, doesnt make it any less bad >.>

Around the Network
TimCliveroller said:
DialgaMarine said:
Driveclub blows this out of the water. Gran Turismo 7 on PS4 will probably annihilate it. The Real Driving Similulator. RAH

Just posting some facts in response to people who brought GT and Driveclub into this, earlier in the comments. But of course, their comments are okay, right?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

RandomNoob said:

Tell me more about the twitter battle you was talking about and the more lies from M$, doesnt make it any less bad >.>

How was Kindergarten today? Really guys, can't we even keep a minimum level of conversation? *sigh*

DialgaMarine said:
TimCliveroller said:
DialgaMarine said:

Just posting some facts in response to people who brought GT and Driveclub into this, earlier in the comments. But of course, their comments are okay, right?

Do you know the difference between facts and opinion?

Ex Graphics Whore.

walsufnir said:
RandomNoob said:

How was Kindergarten today? Really guys, can't we even keep a minimum level of conversation? *sigh*

Kindergarten was fun, way more fun than what you are playing on;)

RandomNoob said:

[Update: Microsoft responds saying that PCs running Win 7 on GTX cards are Xbox One dev kits]

[Update: PS4 developers state that their games were running on actual PS4 dev kits, not high-end PCs]

"I just played an Xbox One game using an Xbox One controller that crashed... to a Windows 7, Hewlet Packard-branded desktop. Magic!"

I am not even sure where to begin with this post it's full of so much fail. But it is also highly adorable.

The "PS4 update" part of that post? The website's source for that update was Jonathan Blow. He is the same idiot who went on twitter trying to troll Xbone games and was put in his place. Lococycle was running on the PC shown in that photo. Other MS games were running on Xbone kits that are shown in all sorts of pictures of people playing Xbone games. What 3rd party companies like Capcom or EA showed Xbone games on is beyond MS's control.

You're welcome for the education, I hope it helps you be wrong less in the future. I have no desire to continue educating someone talking about "M$" though.