By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Direct Deed Footage of Forza 5 * 500MB Version for DL

Tagged games:

jamesmarkus87 said:
I wish that Microsoft fans supported their iconic racing franchise as much as Sony fans support theirs.

Yah I agree.

But you know, there is a difference between supporting your franchise and "hating/bitching/making things out of your ass" about another one hehe
I see a lot of the later lately :)

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:
looks much better than Gran Turismo. visually and gameplay wise too.

thats all i can say ;)

It would be pretty sad if it didn't look better than a last gen game. But it still dont take it on game play, never will.

you forgot to say *opinion

I thought it was common knowledge that statments like that could only mean opion. But I think im in the majority. 

Its a weird spot this thing. Because GT fans are clearly more numerous then Forza fans.......but critically the Forza series has always proven superior to GT.

So your in the majority opinion.....but your bias makes you blind to the reality.

We've been donw this road before sales. I don't think we need to do it again. 

jamesmarkus87 said:
I wish that Microsoft fans supported their iconic racing franchise as much as Sony fans support theirs.

Well I do but all the Forza games should have easily sold at least one to two million copies more. 

Imaginedvl said:

lol as always... numbers out of your ass :)
Change it for "every single GT reviews in the world disagree with you and over 90% of GT fans..." and it will be more accurate in my oppinion...

No.

Read all dam Forza 4 and GT5 reviews... everyone have the same conclusion... overall Forza 4 is a better GAME but the driving physics in GT is in another level.

Show me one specialized sim racing reviews that said the Forza have better driving physics simulation? Justo one.

And no... it is not GT fans... it all the sim racing fans (PC, consoles, etc)... only some Forza fans thinks it have better driving simulation... everybody else (included the hardcore PC sim racing fans) knows the GT5 do a lot more physics calculations than Forza... I already posted sometime here what GT5 calculates that Forza don't.

So you need to support your clains.

Chris Hu said:

Well I do but all the Forza games should have easily sold at least one to two million copies more.

So GT sales are because the fans supporting the game? lol I'm done here.

Around the Network

sales2099 said:

Its a weird spot this thing. Because GT fans are clearly more numerous then Forza fans.......but critically the Forza series has always proven superior to GT.

So your in the majority opinion.....but your bias makes you blind to the reality.

Its weird that critically Forza is a better game and not a better sim

Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

We've been donw this road before sales. I don't think we need to do it again. 

I remember, you don't like metacritic because it CLEARLY doesn't help your argument if you do. :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

ethomaz said:

sales2099 said:

Its weird that critically Forza is a better game and not a better sim

Fact on the first part, the second part is admittedly, not set in stone and still arguable. Im bias, but I am not blind (at least not anymore lol)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

You know what he is saying......that the sales ratio of each game should reflect the critical acclaim.

And FYI.....making this thread was bad news from the start. It is like you were asking for trouble lol.

ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

Well the majority of MS gamers aren't that much into racing games and more into FPS that is why Halo and COD sell well on the 360.