By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Direct Deed Footage of Forza 5 * 500MB Version for DL

Tagged games:

Looks great! Thanks for the footage, Ethomaz! You're making it hard for me to put off purchasing an Xbox One this year!

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:
looks much better than Gran Turismo. visually and gameplay wise too.

thats all i can say ;)

It would be pretty sad if it didn't look better than a last gen game. But it still dont take it on game play, never will.

you forgot to say *opinion

no that's a fact but the other way arround.... forza metrics used for car physics and gameplay are way over gt... it is actually the single point that is not debatable...

endimion said:
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:

thats all i can say ;)

It would be pretty sad if it didn't look better than a last gen game. But it still dont take it on game play, never will.

no that's a fact but the other way arround.... forza metrics used for car physics and gameplay are way over gt... it is actually the single point that is not debatable...

I don't think you understand what not debatable means. Pretty sure the GT guys disagree with you.

JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:

thats all i can say ;)

I don't think you understand what not debatable means. Pretty sure the GT guys disagree with you.

And ??? debating something doesn't make it any different... they might prefer the GT gameplay, but when all is said fact is metrics used in Forza are from the leading data banks on cars there are, translating in more accurate physics.... preference in gameplay doesn't make one right about quality of it....
there are many games I can't stand gameplay wise, this is my opinion base taste, doesn't change that factually the gameplay might be stellar from a technical stand point....
to illustrate you can take music.... you can have a very technical musician that don't produce very appreciated music compared to other sub par artist leading the charts.... doesn't change the facts on the technicallity.... it all depends on what you are appreciative of.... but if you want the most acurate technically car sim Forza 5 will motor boat anything existing and probably even the next GT on that very particular point (which doesn't mean next GT won't be overall better)... the rest is an other story

btw GT is a great car game it is the only contestant against forza on console..... there isn't many game that can compete so tightly being exclusive franchise

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:

thats all i can say ;)

I thought it was common knowledge that statments like that could only mean opion. But I think im in the majority. 

Its a weird spot this thing. Because GT fans are clearly more numerous then Forza fans.......but critically the Forza series has always proven superior to GT.

So your in the majority opinion.....but your bias makes you blind to the reality.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

endimion said:
JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:

thats all i can say ;)

And ??? debating something doesn't make it any different... they might prefer the GT gameplay, but when all is said fact is metrics used in Forza are from the leading data banks on cars there are, translating in more accurate physics.... preference in gameplay doesn't make one right about quality of it....
there are many games I can't stand gameplay wise, this is my opinion base taste, doesn't change that factually the gameplay might be stellar from a technical stand point....
to illustrate you can take music.... you can have a very technical musician that don't produce very appreciated music compared to other sub par artist leading the charts.... doesn't change the facts on the technicallity.... it all depends on what you are appreciative of.... but if you want the most acurate technically car sim Forza 5 will motor boat anything existing and probably even the next GT on that very particular point (which doesn't mean next GT won't be overall better)... the rest is an other story

endimion said:
JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
crissindahouse said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DieAppleDie said:

thats all i can say ;)

Every single review i the world disagree with you and over 90% of sim racing fans... GT driving physics simulations are ahead everything Forza already tried... it is water to wine... one is the most close to simulate de real life... the other have a long way to go yet.

I wish that Microsoft fans supported their iconic racing franchise as much as Sony fans support theirs.

ethomaz said:
endimion said:

Every single review i the world disagree with you and over 90% of sim racing fans... GT driving physics simulations are ahead everything Forza already tried... it is water to wine... one is the most close to simulate de real life... the other have a long way to go yet.

lol as always... numbers out of your ass :)
Change it for "every single GT reviews in the world disagree with you and over 90% of GT fans..." and it will be more accurate in my oppinion...