By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Direct Deed Footage of Forza 5 * 500MB Version for DL

Tagged games:

J_Allard said:
RandomNoob said:

[Update: Microsoft responds saying that PCs running Win 7 on GTX cards are Xbox One dev kits]

[Update: PS4 developers state that their games were running on actual PS4 dev kits, not high-end PCs]

"I just played an Xbox One game using an Xbox One controller that crashed... to a Windows 7, Hewlet Packard-branded desktop. Magic!"

Tell me more about the twitter battle you was talking about and the more lies from M$, doesnt make it any less bad >.>

I am not even sure where to begin with this post it's full of so much fail. But it is also highly adorable.

The "PS4 update" part of that post? The website's source for that update was Jonathan Blow. He is the same idiot who went on twitter trying to troll Xbone games and was put in his place. Lococycle was running on the PC shown in that photo. Other MS games were running on Xbone kits that are shown in all sorts of pictures of people playing Xbone games. What 3rd party companies like Capcom or EA showed Xbone games on is beyond MS's control.

You're welcome for the education, I hope it helps you be wrong less in the future. I have no desire to continue educating someone talking about "M$" though.

Yes you are right, I never have thinked about thad it thad way

Around the Network

That looks unbelievable. I actually change my mind. Forza 5 is the best console launch visuals out there. Thats insane. And its 1080p 60fps