By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW +SW Up! 21st September 2013 (GTA V Week) ~336k PS3 ~180K X360

carlos710 said:
Good numbers for the Wii U. Better than most smart people expected (forum trolls obviously not included in this group)

Think you got that backwards, the forum trolls were most reasonable with their predications (~100%) most of the Nintendo fans were thinking in multiples of 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x etc

Around the Network

it appears the limited edition bundle for wind waker was indeed limited. I would have shipped some more. people must be waiting the retail version now.

Train wreck said:
carlos710 said:
Good numbers for the Wii U. Better than most smart people expected (forum trolls obviously not included in this group)

Think you got that backwards, the forum trolls were most reasonable with their predications (~100%) most of the Nintendo fans were thinking in multiples of 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x etc

21k isn't that bad, lets see wat it does this week.

Zero999 said:

it appears the limited edition bundle for wind waker was indeed limited. I would have shipped some more. people must be waiting the retail version now.

You just keep thinking that. It wont get too much better before it starts dropping again. 

The Ps360 sales beatings will continue, Fifa this week (tomorrow for Europe, already out in the US) another multimillion seller first week, 10/1 brings NBA2k14, a 5 million seller, pileup of dudebro games for october,

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
The Wii U price drop was global, right? Did it do nothing in Europe or Japan?

Oct 4th for europe i believe. Not sure about Japan.

Max King of the Wild said:
the_dengle said:

Oct 4th for europe i believe. Not sure about Japan.

Europe is getting the price drop on october the 4th. On october, the 18th, UK gets the Lego-City Bundle, 25th of October for germany, and in November the rest of europe gets the Lego bundle.

chapset said:
ktay95 said:

yep coz by now the WiiU version wouldnt have surpassed that had it released in Feb when we had nothing to play on WiiU. Instead they wait until we have a heap of 1st party games and release it then. And they still could have had a PS3 version, it was MS policies that stopped the early WiiU release

how blind can you be to not see they are getting 2/3 of their sales on the two other platform? what ever it would have done Ltd on the wii U add 2/3 of that and that's what it will do now that's it's a multiplat. how dumb of Ubisoft to want more money. They should do like they did with zombie U and lose money so the wii U fans can be happy right?

how blind can you be not to see that no one is suggesting they shouldn't have released it on ps360? the problem is they shouldn't have pissed wii u owners by not releasing it in february. it would have sold a few hundred thousand units on wii u by now and they would get the same sales from ps360 version. win win

Just checked online and sure enough i can buy a zelda bundle. Must not be that limited

Max King of the Wild said:
the_dengle said:

Oct 4th for europe (NOT INCLUDING AUSTRALIA BECAUSE EVERYBODY HATES US *cries in corner*) i believe. Not sure about Japan.

=)