By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IYO what are the best game console graphics to date

I'm going to say UT3, the game that no one ever played.  The only thing good in CoD4 is the character models, the rest of the game looks ugly,

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy. A triumph of art direction over polygon count.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue --- Unsurpassed graphics on a console. CoD4 was "realistic" art direction, but some of the textures were poor, especially on walls. Heavenly Sword during cutscenes...don't have uncharted.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Console people. "CONSOLE"

when was Cysis ever on console at this point?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Uncharted

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Uncharted and HS also makes a good push.

I would say GT5 but I haven't played it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Garcian Smith said:
Super Mario Galaxy. A triumph of art direction over polygon count.

super mario galaxy has an awesome are direction but i think overall it loses

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Pokemon Red and Blue.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Uncharted
GT5 is runner up for me.

highwaystar101 said:
Fifa 08 on PS3, mostly because when people see it on the TV they often ask whos playing, then you tell them it's a game. That says a lot for me.

If the score is more than 1-0 then they know its a game!  8=========>