By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IYO what are the best game console graphics to date

uncharted

Around the Network

I'll say either Uncharted or CoD4. They're both really good graphics.

highwaystar101 said:
Fifa 08 on PS3, mostly because when people see it on the TV they often ask whos playing, then you tell them it's a game. That says a lot for me.
I have the same thing happen when watching the replay of the gt5 race I just completed.  Doesn't work while playing cause they see me playing

Eternal Sonata, now that is a very beautiful game. My favourite art direction is still hotel dusk on the ds

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

Probably Uncharted , but Ive never played or seen somebody playing it . What I saw and looked beautyfull was Gears of Wars , and Heavanly Sword :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

For me the most important thing in graphics is style, so my top 3 for this gen is

metroid prime 3 corruption

bioshock

super mario galaxy

believe me, in twenty years this games will still lock good, while games as crysis or uncharted will lock very dated

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

Sorry but oco Roco should be up there as well

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

ninja bread man

hitoriki said:
For me the most important thing in graphics is style, so my top 3 for this gen is

metroid prime 3 corruption

bioshock

super mario galaxy

believe me, in twenty years this games will still lock good, while games as crysis or uncharted will lock very dated

Super mario galaxy

Bioshock

Metroid prime 3 Corruption

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
libellule said:
starcraft,

how can u put LO here ?
whatever the game is good or not, I m pretty sure there are, at least, 5 console games better than LO

Have you played LO?  Seriously the game is beautiful.  I spent two hours with Uncharted starting from when they left the chick at the pier to go treasure hunting.  The game looks beautiful, but LO matches and surpasses it, ESPECIALLY in cutscenes.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS