By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft on Xbox One: "We are winning the games message"

landguy1 said:
Well, the reviews are in and the can cancel the launch of both systems. I need all of the people who planned to buy the PS4 to send me approximately $800, and all of the people who planned to buy the XB1 to send me $900. Cash is preferred, but paypal will be accepted!! Upon funds being collected from you, I will promptly email you a picture of your new console and links to videos of the games that you desired(please make sure to not list more games than the $800-$900 will allow after the console price, also the XB1 buyers need to include the cost of batteries in their calculations).

IF that is the case, then why should you wait til November, I can take care of this right now. Unlike the console manufacturers, there will be no middle man and I will provide actual sales figures for the VGC community on a weekly basis.

It seems that a video of a game or photo is all that is needed to determine which system we are buying and then which games are better. No need to waste all of our time actually playing the games and then making a decision.

OT : So, I think that the games LOOK good on both systems. I will wait to decide which are better after trying them out or at least seeing real life action on an actual console right in front of me.

Give yourself a high-five man! That was an excellent response to the thread.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Madword said:
Imaginedvl said:
-CraZed- said:
Unfortunately for his statement the preorder numbers don't bear that out...

Oh, so you have some magical source out there giving you exact pre-order numbers for both machines? You should share this information then, if not; your post is just plain random to me...

Seems like Kettle calling pot black.

You stated that MS is winning the games message, but provide no "evidence" of such except your opinion, and now you are asking for this guys magical source... 

Let's be sensible shall we :)

No, it is not the same. Asking us to "look at pre-orders" to prove us the opposite of what Phil. Spencer is saying, is just plain random...

Now, having a lot of people (like it or not...) thinking that the Xbox One got a better line up is just a general consensus right now from the medias (no need to tell me that you disagree, obviously, PS4 fans in general will disagree.).

You can also tell me that it is not true and I'm making things up about the Xbox One line up but then it is like you telling me that the sky is red and not blue... But hey, at least you are right on one thing is is a matter of oppinion... Maybe it is based on that but it is still better that talking about number our his ass :)

What is funny is that you are saying someone who is paid to sell a product, that his argument has any more merit than an end user of games. That's great..lol.

Lol where is your evidence that *alot* of people think the XboxOne has a better line up. If your evidence is people who have pre-ordered the XboxOne, then as you don't know the pre-orders, then what :)

Yes of course I disagree because firstly Sony has many more games for me to choose from, and I prefer those games to Microsofts. Difficult for you to get your head around the fact that I am nothing like you and may actually enjoy different experiences.

Show me the evidence that the general concensus (and general would mean most).. in the media that the XboxOne has the better line up. Most just show the difference in games. And guess what, games are better than others is not fact, its opinion. And if we are really to believe that Sony has more pre-orders than MS (and as you have no evidence on anything you say I can do the same).. then many others agree with the statement that Sony has the better lineup.

This is the problem, you are presenting your opinion as fact. This is why you are wrong....so deliciously wrong and to be honest... I would recommend you look around the internet and you might find... hold on wait for it.... different opinions on what games people like. Take a look at NeoGaf.. many different opinions there about what games launch titles are better. Or are you going to go in defensive mode and say... oh yeah that site is "Sony Fanboys".

If you really believe MS has the better line up... and its *fact* and that everyone believes it, and I am obviously deluded then you also believe that MS will sell more consoles right? I am happy to take a bet on that, that by the 31st of December that the PS4 will outsell the XboxOne.... 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

As a consumer, I respectfully disagree.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Forza 5 is looking great . ryse looks great but is getting mixed previews so will wait and see how it turns out.Project Spark looks amazing .its a better lineup than PS4 in my opinion.

I don't think it's going to matter which one has more exclusives, or even which one has more games. That's because both are going to have enough games to keep people interested. Also, neither has any really high-profile exclusives yet, so won't matter.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
Xbox One titles smash PS4. however this site will never admit it. you got all the haters comin.

If you had just said... in your opinion, i would have accepted that and that would be fine. But when you start slating people who have a different opinion than you, all you are doing is embarressing yourself... and showing that you cannot be impartial/adult in the conversation of games without bringing it down to a childish level.

In my opinion ps4 have a better line up, but we live in a amazing world where ppl have different opinion, don't anyone would find the world boring if all was sharing the same one ?

Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Xbox One titles smash PS4. however this site will never admit it. you got all the haters comin.

If you had just said... in your opinion, i would have accepted that and that would be fine. But when you start slating people who have a different opinion than you, all you are doing is embarressing yourself... and showing that you cannot be impartial/adult in the conversation of games without bringing it down to a childish level.

of course this is a my opinion.  It's hard to post something positive when every single Xbox One thread you got the same haters in here. it doesn't even matter what it's talking about. So to me I think the comment is very well deserved.

I'm not embarressed, Why should I?

Tell that to the people on the front page.

PS4 are leading on pre-orders from the data on this site.
PS4 leading exclusive: KZ 230,000-- One leading exclusive: Forza 71,000
PS4 Madden NFL 70,000--- One with exclusive contents: 48,000
PS4 multiplatforms are leading Xbox one games .
Those data would have to be very, very wrong for Microsoft to say:"We are winning the games message"

DJEVOLVE said:
Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:

of course this is a my opinion.  It's hard to post something positive when every single Xbox One thread you got the same haters in here. it doesn't even matter what it's talking about. So to me I think the comment is very well deserved.

I'm not embarressed, Why should I?

Tell that to the people on the front page.

Because you are as bad as the people you are lambasting. 

There is no problem with *anyone* posting a comment in any of these topics. I know people like to use the "Why do people need to post negative things in a MS post"... but on the whole, people are just posting a different perception of the topic...For example, Microsoft's statement they are winning the games message is wrong to those who don't agree with it, and it would sound as silly to you if it was "Sony say they are winning the games message"... so it deserves a post from people on all sides of the discussion. Because this is a games forum, discussion is perfectly fine, disagreement is fine... opinion is fine. Slating people/fans of a product is not.

If you are hoping that any topic about MS when it's like this one (i.e open to different views) would not get other people posting, well thats never going to happen. Just like the million and one Secret Sauce/Cloud topics.

Let the mod's/Admins deal with the people who are causing issues.. and let good discussion continue rather than the "woe is me/cry wolf" type stuff.