By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft on Xbox One: "We are winning the games message"

Saeko said:
In my opinion ps4 have a better line up, but we live in a amazing world where ppl have different opinion, don't anyone would find the world boring if all was sharing the same one ?

No, no, no. Your opinion is WRONG. Truth is that Xbox One games are better and that's it.

Around the Network
Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Xbox One titles smash PS4. however this site will never admit it. you got all the haters comin.

If you had just said... in your opinion, i would have accepted that and that would be fine. But when you start slating people who have a different opinion than you, all you are doing is embarressing yourself... and showing that you cannot be impartial/adult in the conversation of games without bringing it down to a childish level.

of course this is a my opinion.  It's hard to post something positive when every single Xbox One thread you got the same haters in here. it doesn't even matter what it's talking about. So to me I think the comment is very well deserved.

I'm not embarressed, Why should I?

Tell that to the people on the front page.

Because you are as bad as the people you are lambasting. 

There is no problem with *anyone* posting a comment in any of these topics. I know people like to use the "Why do people need to post negative things in a MS post"... but on the whole, people are just posting a different perception of the topic...For example, Microsoft's statement they are winning the games message is wrong to those who don't agree with it, and it would sound as silly to you if it was "Sony say they are winning the games message"... so it deserves a post from people on all sides of the discussion. Because this is a games forum, discussion is perfectly fine, disagreement is fine... opinion is fine. Slating people/fans of a product is not.

If you are hoping that any topic about MS when it's like this one (i.e open to different views) would not get other people posting, well thats never going to happen. Just like the million and one Secret Sauce/Cloud topics.

Let the mod's/Admins deal with the people who are causing issues.. and let good discussion continue rather than the "woe is me/cry wolf" type stuff.

Thats the point! to give it back.

Also reviews are what back MS up. However that wouldn't matter would it?

You think i'm that slow? I'm not, I give what is being givin. Funny is you are mad at me but not the others. LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO

riecsou said:
PS4 are leading on pre-orders from the data on this site.
PS4 leading exclusive: KZ 230,000-- One leading exclusive: Forza 71,000
PS4 Madden NFL 70,000--- One with exclusive contents: 48,000
PS4 multiplatforms are leading Xbox one games .
Those data would have to be very, very wrong for Microsoft to say:"We are winning the games message"

The Extra $100 cost has nothing to do with it.

This will all change Once MS Marketing machine has started up. The fact that Ghost is going to pass up PS4 version tells me a different story. Xbox one is catching up and will pass on many of those numbers

So your telling me that people who play the game and give it great review are equal to people who never played them. LOL

Also take the pre-orders on this site with a grain of salt. They are never right.

Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Xbox One titles smash PS4. however this site will never admit it. you got all the haters comin.

If you had just said... in your opinion, i would have accepted that and that would be fine. But when you start slating people who have a different opinion than you, all you are doing is embarressing yourself... and showing that you cannot be impartial/adult in the conversation of games without bringing it down to a childish level.

of course this is a my opinion.  It's hard to post something positive when every single Xbox One thread you got the same haters in here. it doesn't even matter what it's talking about. So to me I think the comment is very well deserved.

I'm not embarressed, Why should I?

Tell that to the people on the front page.

Because you are as bad as the people you are lambasting. 

There is no problem with *anyone* posting a comment in any of these topics. I know people like to use the "Why do people need to post negative things in a MS post"... but on the whole, people are just posting a different perception of the topic...For example, Microsoft's statement they are winning the games message is wrong to those who don't agree with it, and it would sound as silly to you if it was "Sony say they are winning the games message"... so it deserves a post from people on all sides of the discussion. Because this is a games forum, discussion is perfectly fine, disagreement is fine... opinion is fine. Slating people/fans of a product is not.

If you are hoping that any topic about MS when it's like this one (i.e open to different views) would not get other people posting, well thats never going to happen. Just like the million and one Secret Sauce/Cloud topics.

Let the mod's/Admins deal with the people who are causing issues.. and let good discussion continue rather than the "woe is me/cry wolf" type stuff.

Yah.. really you are gaining more credibility with that kind of comments :) And closing the door to any consideration about this topic with that comment is also not really in favor or debating/discussing anything further with you, don't you think so?

DJEVOLVE said:

You think i'm that slow? I'm not, I give what is being givin. Funny is you are mad at me but not the others. LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO

You should be the bigger man and not go down that route. I never said you were slow... I just said you should stop with the attacks because it makes you as bad as them, . it's just getting very boring. There are many fans of products, generalisation attacks on everyone who like a particular product are stupid.

Reviews of what... and please don't say Titanfall. These are pre-views not reviews... as no game is out yet, nothing has been properly reviewed. Also you do know that reviews are subjective right? Mario Kart gets 10/10 on Eurogamer say... does that mean I have to like it, that I have to think its better than say Mafia 2 because that got 4/10 on the same site. Does that mean the Wii is a better console than the others because it has some games with a higher review score. Of course not... I loved Mafia 2, I don't particularly like Mario Kart... reviews said otherwise, that doesn't make  me wrong. That's the whole point of personal opinion. I don't see why that is such a difficult concept to get. 

I am just bored of people ramming their opinion as fact.. and slating people because they disagree.

Anyway I am tired, I'm going to bed.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:

Yah.. really you are gaining more credibility with that kind of comments :) And closing the door to any consideration about this topic with that comment is also not really in favor or debating/discussing anything further with you, don't you think so?

I've made my comments, and I think I've been pretty fair with my point of view. I don't think you have actually answered any of my points to you. You were selling your opinions as facts and being bulshy about it.

Hey.. I will take a bet with you that the PS4 sells more than the XboxOne by December 31st. Because according to you, XboxOne has by far the best games and the PS4 pre-orders are bull... so in that case you must believe the XboxOne is of course going to sell more because it has the better games library.

Somehow I don't think you have the balls to take up the bet.Of course you could say that the PS4 is going to sell more because its cheaper, but why would all these fools just buy a cheaper machine when its fact that the XboxOne has the best games at launch.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
Imaginedvl said:

I've made my comments, and I think I've been pretty fair with my point of view. I don't think you have actually answered any of my points to you. You were selling your opinions as facts and being bulshy about it.

Hey.. I will take a bet with you that the PS4 sells more than the XboxOne by December 31st. Because according to you, XboxOne has by far the best games and the PS4 pre-orders are bull... so in that case you must believe the XboxOne is of course going to sell more because it has the better games library.

Somehow I don't think you have the balls to take up the bet.Of course you could say that the PS4 is going to sell more because its cheaper, but why would all these fools just buy a cheaper machine when its fact that the XboxOne has the best games at launch.

This thread is about what Phil. Spencer thinks and therefor the point of this thread is (after all) to agree or not with him (I agree with it and you do not obviously) but instead you are coming in and start this "PS4 will crush the Xbox One blah blah blah" or even someone else come out with random facts about pre-orders "PROVING" Phil. Spencer to be wrong... Then you are talking to DJEVOVLE like he is a cry baby because he is annoyed by that... Sorry but like I said; this is just a poor way to end the conversation; it closes the door to any further intelligent comments/replies.

Also, I actually think the PS4 is going to sell more before the end of the year by the way... Not sure why you tranformed this into a "my thing is better and will sell more than yours" or even want to bet about that like anyone stated it would not be the case...

Imaginedvl said:

This thread is about what Phil. Spencer thinks and therefor the point of this thread is (after all) to agree or not with him (I agree with it and you do not obviously) but instead you are coming in and start this "PS4 will crush the Xbox One blah blah blah" or even someone else come out with random facts about pre-orders "PROVING" Phil. Spencer to be wrong...

Oh and I actually think the PS4 is going to sell more before the end of the year by the way... Not sure why you tranformed this into a "my thing is better and will sell more than yours" or even want to bet about that like anyone stated it would not be the case...

So what you want people to do is say "I agree" or "I disagree" but not elaborate on the reasons why they do?

Well, ok then. Boring answer. But ok. I disagree.

Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:
Madword said:

This thread is about what Phil. Spencer thinks and therefor the point of this thread is (after all) to agree or not with him (I agree with it and you do not obviously) but instead you are coming in and start this "PS4 will crush the Xbox One blah blah blah" or even someone else come out with random facts about pre-orders "PROVING" Phil. Spencer to be wrong...

Oh and I actually think the PS4 is going to sell more before the end of the year by the way... Not sure why you tranformed this into a "my thing is better and will sell more than yours" or even want to bet about that like anyone stated it would not be the case...

So what you want people to do is say "I agree" or "I disagree" but not elaborate on the reason why they do?

Well, if you believe that "elaborating" on the "I agree" or "I disagree" is to come with bets about which console is going to sell more or pretend that pre-orders are "proving" (you know, like fact) that Phil. Spencer is right or wrong; I would say that it is effectively not really the best way to do so...

Talking about oppinion or preferences on the other hand is a total different story. But it is up to you, you have the right to post whatever you want lol :) I'm pretty sure you have a very objective point of view on that matter...

Madword said:
DJEVOLVE said:

You should be the bigger man and not go down that route. I never said you were slow... I just said you should stop with the attacks because it makes you as bad as them, . it's just getting very boring. There are many fans of products, generalisation attacks on everyone who like a particular product are stupid.

Reviews of what... and please don't say Titanfall. These are pre-views not reviews... as no game is out yet, nothing has been properly reviewed. Also you do know that reviews are subjective right? Mario Kart gets 10/10 on Eurogamer say... does that mean I have to like it, that I have to think its better than say Mafia 2 because that got 4/10 on the same site. Does that mean the Wii is a better console than the others because it has some games with a higher review score. Of course not... I loved Mafia 2, I don't particularly like Mario Kart... reviews said otherwise, that doesn't make  me wrong. That's the whole point of personal opinion. I don't see why that is such a difficult concept to get. 

I am just bored of people ramming their opinion as fact.. and slating people because they disagree.

Anyway I am tired, I'm going to bed.

Mafia 2 gotta 4?