By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ok. We give up. You win, 3DS.

orniletter said:
thismeintiel said:
Aw, don't be too depressed. Nintendo was smart to not go head to head with the Vita on price, instead opting to cut by $80, as well as securing initial rights to MH4. However, Vita should still end up having decent sales. Probably not quite PSP, but it will definitely do WAY better than the Game Gear. You can also tout the success of the PS4, when it launches, compared to the Wii U, if you wish to go home console.

Stay classy !

I will. 

Around the Network
Salnax said:
golfgt170 said:
Somebody seems to missed up TGS 2013...
missed vita tv...
missed vita redesign...
missed all those exclusives announced: souls sacrifice delta, gravity rush2, phantasy star etc...
missed remote play...

Vita might seem dead now, but i wouldnt count out the possibility of a huge comeback. Not yet!

A Japanese exclusive piece of hardware, a slightly slimmer model, a couple of sequels to minor hits, and being a $200 peripheral do not add up to a success.

Ouch. Sad but true.

Enjoy your console of choice OP, just as Wii U owners are doing.

:(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Jay520 said:
Sir, I think you've had enough to drink tonight.

It's all part of converting to the other side, right Jay?

Pavolink said:
Salnax said:
golfgt170 said:
missed vita tv...
missed vita redesign...
missed all those exclusives announced: souls sacrifice delta, gravity rush2, phantasy star etc...
missed remote play...

Vita might seem dead now, but i wouldnt count out the possibility of a huge comeback. Not yet!

A Japanese exclusive piece of hardware, a slightly slimmer model, a couple of sequels to minor hits, and being a $200 peripheral do not add up to a success.

Ouch. Sad but true.

I can't enjoy the Wii U until the sales pick up...  Actually, I'm going to start gaming on my Wii U more.  Been busy with 3DS games.

If you don't to lose anymore then don't go for the 3DS!

Get an iPhone!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Pavolink said:

Ouch. Sad but true.

I can't enjoy the Wii U until the sales pick up...  Actually, I'm going to start gaming on my Wii U more.  Been busy with 3DS games.

I actually used mine a lot during launch, first Nintendo Land, then 50hrs for ME3, other 50 for ACIII and finally NSMBU. Since then, only Super Metroid (which I had on Wii VC) and Trine 2 some weeks ago. The only one I'm expecting to buy or get for christmas is WWHD. All my atention is now in 3DS, hopefully I can get one in the holiday season.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Indeed, PSV seems to meet some difficulties to sell...

3DS will sold a lot of units by the end of the year, PSV..., not a lot :)

Yoshi's the best of the beasts

golfgt170 said:
missed vita tv...
missed vita redesign...
missed remote play...

Well, aren't you just the optimist! lol

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Get Wonderful or Get Dead

Try out Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Etrian Odyssey, Monster Hunter (if you don't get a WiiU, I personally prefer MH on home console), and soon Zelda and Bravely Default.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]