By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ok. We give up. You win, 3DS.

Lol! I thought the OP was great :D very funny

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

To each his own I guess. I love the little guy and I find myself playing it MUCH more than PS3 these days.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

yoshidino said:

Indeed, PSV seems to meet some difficulties to sell...

3DS will sold a lot of units by the end of the year, PSV..., not a lot :)

This might be the least thought out comment I have ever seen in my entire life.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

DanneSandin said:

Finally! That was the whole point lol. Nobody understands my comedy apparently...

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

golfgt170 said:
Somebody seems to missed up TGS 2013...
missed vita tv...
missed vita redesign...
missed all those exclusives announced: souls sacrifice delta, gravity rush2, phantasy star etc...
missed remote play...

Vita might seem dead now, but i wouldnt count out the possibility of a huge comeback. Not yet!

New SKU's don't sell when there isn't strong software there to support it.

Name me one of those exclusives that appeal to people outside of japan.

Sony has dipped so low as to sell the PS Vita as an accesory for the PS4 as opposed to an actual stand out system. They know it is in deep trouble.

Sorry, I don't mean to be an asshole, I just think if you look at it from a buisiness standpoint its hard to really see Sony's strategy with the Vita.I don't want a Vita, because I don't want watered down console experiences. Uncharted, Killzone, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Borderlands, The Walking Dead, etc. I don't want to play a full fledged epic, I want some nice pick up and play games like Starfox or 3D Land that I can play for 15 minutes on my way to school. I'm sure many other gamers feel the same way and that's why the Vita isn't selling very well. Sony needs to wake up and change their strategy on the Vita or else it will keep selling sluggishly. Games like Killzone and Uncharted sell consoles, not handhelds.

Around the Network

That was funny! :)

ps3-sales! said:
DanneSandin said:

Finally! That was the whole point lol. Nobody understands my comedy apparently...

Its because you ate NitnendoPie.

ps3-sales! said:
DanneSandin said:

I actually sat on the bus laughing for myself ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

xJbownagex said:
golfgt170 said:
Somebody seems to missed up TGS 2013...
missed vita tv...
missed vita redesign...
missed all those exclusives announced: souls sacrifice delta, gravity rush2, phantasy star etc...
missed remote play...

Vita might seem dead now, but i wouldnt count out the possibility of a huge comeback. Not yet!

New SKU's don't sell when there isn't strong software there to support it.

Name me one of those exclusives that appeal to people outside of japan.

Sony has dipped so low as to sell the PS Vita as an accesory for the PS4 as opposed to an actual stand out system. They know it is in deep trouble.

Sorry, I don't mean to be an asshole, I just think if you look at it from a buisiness standpoint its hard to really see Sony's strategy with the Vita.I don't want a Vita, because I don't want watered down console experiences. Uncharted, Killzone, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Borderlands, The Walking Dead, etc. I don't want to play a full fledged epic, I want some nice pick up and play games like Starfox or 3D Land that I can play for 15 minutes on my way to school. I'm sure many other gamers feel the same way and that's why the Vita isn't selling very well. Sony needs to wake up and change their strategy on the Vita or else it will keep selling sluggishly. Games like Killzone and Uncharted sell consoles, not handhelds.

Rayman origins - legends, Guacamelee, Spellunky, sine mora, hotline miami, lumines, superstardust delta. Enough for u to play on the go? If not i can name dozens more.... 

Yes they might be on other consoles aswell BUT no portability

DanneSandin said:
ps3-sales! said:
DanneSandin said:

I actually sat on the bus laughing for myself ^^

;)

Currently own:

• Ps4