By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ok. We give up. You win, 3DS.

Solid-Stark said:
The beating hasn't ended yet.

Pokemon is going to make it interesting, huh?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:

xJbownagex said:

It has games, but none that can constitute a purchase, just like the Wii U had been for 9 months until Pikmin 3 launched. Vita needs a killer app. I can't say the console itself is bad, in fact I think the OS and the buttons and what not are quite nice, however the software isn't there and thus I'm not going to purchase the system.

If NONE of these games inspire you for buying a (wont say vita) a gaming console, then nothing will...

Alot of these are on the 3DS/WiiU/Ps3/PC/Iphone

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
golfgt170 said:

xJbownagex said:

It has games, but none that can constitute a purchase, just like the Wii U had been for 9 months until Pikmin 3 launched. Vita needs a killer app. I can't say the console itself is bad, in fact I think the OS and the buttons and what not are quite nice, however the software isn't there and thus I'm not going to purchase the system.

If NONE of these games inspire you for buying a (wont say vita) a gaming console, then nothing will...

Why ppl KEEP comparing a handheld to living room console is beyond me...

Also many are exclusives. 

So i wont pick a ps4 because i have a pc. Or i wont buy a 3ds because i have an Iphone. Or i wont buy a ps4 because i have an Xbox one. Where is the logic in that?

Owning a PC is exactly the reason Im not going to buy a PS4.

Iphone's dont have buttons but its kinda funny that you're using Kung Fu Rabbit to make an argument in favor of the Vita.

There are 11 exclusives on that list by my count. 

For the average consumer, the PSVita doesnt really have a purpose unless you really like Sony's handheld games. Which feel like console games.

I feel like Vita's big problem is that Sony isn't putting enough first party designers on it to develop unique content.

Nintendo, to the frustration of it's console owners have kept certain franchises like Pokemon handheld only, and are built for handheld sensibilities.

While Sony just wants to seem to put smaller versions of their console games on their. They've got the first party studio manpower. They should be getting one of their quality grade A Studios to make a franchise from the ground up for Vita.

Get Naughty Dog or someone on it... and keep it exclusive.

Vita really has nothing that defines it.

Around the Network

Coward...

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Kasz216 said:

I feel like Vita's big problem is that Sony isn't putting enough first party designers on it to develop unique content.

Nintendo, to the frustration of it's console owners have kept certain franchises like Pokemon handheld only, and are built for handheld sensibilities.

While Sony just wants to seem to put smaller versions of their console games on their. They've got the first party studio manpower. They should be getting one of their quality grade A Studios to make a franchise from the ground up for Vita.

Get Naughty Dog or someone on it... and keep it exclusive.

Vita really has nothing that defines it.

This. Also memory card prices, but this in essence is the Vita's number 1 problem. Very witty of you to point that out. I was looking for someone to bring it up. 

When you want a Pokemon game, you get a DS/3DS. When you want an Uncharted game you get a PS3. Halo for Xbox. 3D Mario game the Nintendo home console (whatever gen). Why do you get a Vita?

If we back it up to the Psp, what was that number one seller? That game you couldn't at anywhere else? I can't find it. Closest thing is monster hunter, only big in japan and now on the 3DS. Grand theft auto is the high psp games, but had superior console versions. The answer? THERE IS NONE. THERE ARE NO KILLER APPS ON THE PSP/VITA. 

/thread

oh right it's my thread

/mindblown

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

PSP was an emulation/monsterhunter device.

With great 3rd party games, but Sony never put their eight behind it really

Vita will do fine since Gravity Rush 2 will be coming out so all is good with the world

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
golfgt170 said:

xJbownagex said:

This.