By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Elections in germany

lol in reallity apart from his murderous jew killing he was a good crowd pleaser and leader

Around the Network

A question to the other germans in this thread, out of curiosity:

Did you use the "Wahl-O-Mat" to compare your own political attitudes with those of the various parties? If so, did the results turn out just as you had expected? Were there any results that kind of surprised you, for you would have expected the particular party to have either more or less in common with your own attitudes? Did the Wahl-o-mat results have an effect on who you voted for?

I also dont really hear alot of bad stuff that Merkel is responsible for. What I totally hate about German politics is that the SPD for example or the Greens have nothing to do than point out flaws in other parties.

The whole political system is a huge kindergarden. Noone is offering smart ideas all they do is tell the news/voters what the party in power is doing wrong...

The only thing I hate about the current leadership is that "US big brother attitude" about collecting ISP data and all this bullshit but then it never happened. So does Merkels CDU actually want the beginning of a police state or not? I mean was the ISP data collecting suggested by the CDU or was it "killed" (at least for the moment" by the CDU? What does the SPD thing about it? or better who (other then the pirates) is against it?

Whichever one wants equality, freedom, the least censorship, and non-hatred towards other ethnicities is who I want to win. I'm not sure which one that is though.

walsufnir said:
I alwas think of

when I see

I hope Grüne stay under 10%!

Lol. I don't know too much about politics in Germany, but I suppose Grüne is some sort of Enviromental party? We have one of those in Norway, and I think it is the closest thing we have to communism in Norway XD. Not a fan.

We just had elections here in Norway, and a lot of the media says our new prime minister (Erna Solberg) is pretty similar to Angela Merkel.

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:

I also dont really hear alot of bad stuff that Merkel is responsible for. What I totally hate about German politics is that the SPD for example or the Greens have nothing to do than point out flaws in other parties.

The whole political system is a huge kindergarden. Noone is offering smart ideas all they do is tell the news/voters what the party in power is doing wrong...

That's pretty much how party systems work by design. If the SPD and the greens were in charge, they'd do exactly the same.
It's system-inherent, not an attribute of particular parties. Or nations, you'll find that behaviour in every political system dominated by political parties.

UncleScrooge said:
SxyxS said:
Merkel=Bilderberger
Steinbrück=Bilderberger

no matter who wins,shit stays the same in a country that is still occupied by US/UK/French troops.

Oh god... are you guys everywhere? It's like half the country is getting paranoid, really.

well-in fact:guys like you are everywhere.Half the country got sheeped.

btw-i think even a guy like you should be able to google the official Bilderberg-list and to find statements of gysi,lafontaine and more important of Minister Schäuble at a banker conference 2011 on youtube confirming that germany is not independent(you can also buy the book from German General Major G. Komossa(die deutsche karte)where he is delivering proof before you fall asleep again.

Voted for SPD.

My wish: FDP below 5%
My hope: Rot-Grün (SPD + Bündnis 90/Die Grünen)
My fear: Schwarz-Gelb (CDU + FDP)
My (and everyone else's) estimation: Große Koalition (CDU + SPD)

ArnoldRimmer said:
A question to the other germans in this thread, out of curiosity:

Did you use the "Wahl-O-Mat" to compare your own political attitudes with those of the various parties? If so, did the results turn out just as you had expected? Were there any results that kind of surprised you, for you would have expected the particular party to have either more or less in common with your own attitudes? Did the Wahl-o-mat results have an effect on who you voted for?

I used the wahl-o-mat and it was basically what I expected. Especially CDU was very low, as expected.

I don't think it influenced me much this time. Also not much surprises. but in the past I looked up interesting parties that turned out somewhat high and I didn't knew. So I know some of the smaller parties now.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

ArnoldRimmer said:
JazzB1987 said:

That's pretty much how party systems work by design. If the SPD and the greens were in charge, they'd do exactly the same.
It's system-inherent, not an attribute of particular parties. Or nations, you'll find that behaviour in every political system dominated by political parties.

I see that similar. I also don't think that this is wrong in the base, but it should be additionally allow referendums (is that the correct english word) similar to Switzerland.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]