By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE: Top 10 consoles of the last 20 years.

would of had the ps3 ahead of the 360,ps3 is still pumping out great exclusives,when was the last 360 exclusive worth taking note of?... how many games ran on 360 at 60fps while that same game ran at 30fps on the ps3?? guy acts like it happened often. also free online,and he never pointed out ps+

Around the Network

PS3 being that low is such a joke lol. Wow, game journalism is just not good yet.

Hah.. Top 2 without PS1, PS3 or Nintendo 64. Can’t be taken seriously.

No NES, SNES, Genesis? Instead they have the Gamecube, Xbox and 360? What a joke. I cannot believe they put the 360 at number two. That thing was a disaster at launch with such a massive failure rate. Most of the exclusives are mediocre, and the PS3's online has matched it in quality.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
No NES, SNES, Genesis? Instead they have the Gamecube, Xbox and 360? What a joke. I cannot believe they put the 360 at number two. That thing was a disaster at launch with such a massive failure rate. Most of the exclusives are mediocre, and the PS3's online has matched it in quality.

You should try actually reading the thread. Specifically the OP. Ill pick out the key part for you. You know what? Ill even bold it for you.

"Our 20th anniversary celebrations continue with the ten best consoles released in Edge’s lifetime, from 1993 to the present day."

Reading is fun.

Around the Network

I agree with number 1

But I don't like the second place, I think PS3 is better

*Does some quick math*

Three plus one plus four plus one plus three plus two equals fourteen, not including brand-new platforms.

This list SURE must have been hard to make!

Love and tolerate.

I don't see how anybody being objective can separate PS3 and Xbox 360 by 5 numbers. xD Please tell me how..

I think the PS1 deserves to be second

Carl2291 said:
Fusioncode said:

You should try actually reading the thread. Specifically the OP. Ill pick out the key part for you. You know what? Ill even bold it for you.

"Our 20th anniversary celebrations continue with the ten best consoles released in Edge’s lifetime, from 1993 to the present day."

Reading is fun.

Well nevermind about my first point. The 360 was still way too high. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!