By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games only possible on Wii U***: 3 minigames found!

Do you know of a game that proves me wrong?

No 44 33.59%

Yes, but you'll just disagree 63 48.09%

Results 24 18.32%

Total:131

Here is Gamer from Game & Wario.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
osed125 said:
pezus said:
Especially since both Sony and MS's consoles support second screen gaming as well...

Anything the WiiU can do with the pad, the other consoles can do with tablets or phones

If you have 4 hands sure.

Vita.  Has console controls on it.  Four hands not required.

Were you also one of those hypocrites who slammed Crystal Chronicles for requiring a GBA to play in multiplayer?

green_sky said:
From top of my head. How would you play Luigi Ghost Mansion and Mario Chase without gamepad. Also bunch of games in Game & Wario. Particularly the very excellent "gamer" game. Most games do utilize it in some way but yea nothing really big as of yet.

On four 3DSs. Multiplayer on the Wii U allows games that need to be played on different systems/online to be played locally, but the gameplay is still possible elsewhere. Gamer looks cool, and I'll have to think about it. Off the top of my head I'd classify that as a similar mechanic to the backpack in ZombiU.

Michael-5 said:

The Last Story

Sony's Playstation Move can't replicate motions as well as Wii Motion Plus, I have both and the PS Move Wand is similar to the original Wii-mote.

Now you ask, Wii can play this, but Wii U adds functionality with the second screen. I could use the second screen to shoot arrows without changing what happens on the first screen.

You have a broken move my friend.

green_sky said:

Here is Gamer from Game & Wario.

LOL thanks. Much better than the video I was watching for it.

Can't think of any, but then again I've only played about 3 WiiU games xD

Around the Network
fordy said:
kupomogli said:
osed125 said:
pezus said:
Especially since both Sony and MS's consoles support second screen gaming as well...

Anything the WiiU can do with the pad, the other consoles can do with tablets or phones

If you have 4 hands sure.

Vita.  Has console controls on it.  Four hands not required.

Were you also one of those hypocrites who slammed Crystal Chronicles for requiring a GBA to play in multiplayer?

Even if you were correct, which you're not, you might want to edit your post and be a little bit more tactful in your reply unless you want to be reported.  And no, I didn't slam Crystal Chronicles for requiring a GBA to play multiplayer.  I made the assumption that PSP was the first to do remote play gameplay because I only played Crystal Chronicles which only used the GBA as a menu/map.  Apparently with Four Swords and another game, the action takes place on the GBA.  If you would like to view the post, here you go.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5605418

fordy said:
pezus said:

...except with feedback latency

im guessing you havent seen the vita remote play

Only on Wii U...well not really
Better on Wii U, there are tons...the second screen really adds to games that actually do something with it (ZombiU, Game and Wario, Nintendo Land, Rayman Legends, etc) and while it is technically possible with vita and smartglass, there wont be many games that are specifically designed around that functionality...

the second screen enhances the experiences. For the example the superb map in pikmin 3, the gamepad functionality in lego city and so forth

sundin13 said:
Only on Wii U...well not really
Better on Wii U, there are tons...the second screen really adds to games that actually do something with it (ZombiU, Game and Wario, Nintendo Land, Rayman Legends, etc) and while it is technically possible with vita and smartglass, there wont be many games that are specifically designed around that functionality...

See the third asterisks. Wii U, compared to classic game systems. Ignore smartglass, vita, and anything else like that.