By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two New Pokemon Announced: Aurorus and Tyrantrum (Dinosaurs!)

Tagged games:

Rock/Ice is a terrible type. Rock/Dragon looks better though.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Busted said:
Nem said:
Kind of weird to make the T-rex a dragon...

. . .

At least it flies.

Rock/dragon? cool combo

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Busted said:
Nem said:
Busted said:
Nem said:
Kind of weird to make the T-rex a dragon...

. . .

At least it flies.

lol we could do this for days.

Look cool.

The bigger news though is all pokemon. The Pokemon bank is supposed to stop hacked pokemon. Not sure how, I imagine it will just be able to tell the obious ones, like a shiny of some legendary that was never available or some pokemon with a hidden ability that was never released in that region, ect.

BUT having all pokemon in one game will help with hacks in itself. People will be able to get the straters from every generation in this game instead of transfering, so they might not transfer a hacked pokemon starter. The only thing I'm worried about is LEgendaries. I can't imagine this game having all the legendaries obtainable. Will it? That is a freaking insane amount of strong ass legendary pokemon hanging around. Feels like there woudl be a legendary pokemon at the end of every cave in the game then.

It sounds like it could be legit, I mean we are getting a Mewto it seems based on it having mega evollution.

So the only pokemon no obtainable is x/y exclusives?

Around the Network
Cirio said:
Rock/Ice is a terrible type. Rock/Dragon looks better though.

less terrible. still weak to steel, fairy, dragon, ice, ground and fighting.

A dragon doesnt have to fly. Komodo for example.

I want to bitw the shit out of things with Tyrantrum.

Busted said:

What is that? A water/dragon type?

If it flies its ok, If it doesnt, its not ok.

Carl2291 said:
A dragon doesnt have to fly. Komodo for example.

I want to bitw the shit out of things with Tyrantrum.

Thats real life! Not dragons in the fantasy sense.

irstupid said:
Look cool.

The bigger news though is all pokemon. The Pokemon bank is supposed to stop hacked pokemon. Not sure how, I imagine it will just be able to tell the obious ones, like a shiny of some legendary that was never available or some pokemon with a hidden ability that was never released in that region, ect.

BUT having all pokemon in one game will help with hacks in itself. People will be able to get the straters from every generation in this game instead of transfering, so they might not transfer a hacked pokemon starter. The only thing I'm worried about is LEgendaries. I can't imagine this game having all the legendaries obtainable. Will it? That is a freaking insane amount of strong ass legendary pokemon hanging around. Feels like there woudl be a legendary pokemon at the end of every cave in the game then.

It sounds like it could be legit, I mean we are getting a Mewto it seems based on it having mega evollution.

So the only pokemon no obtainable is x/y exclusives?

Just want to clarify, it will block obviously hacked pokemon, but it won't stop created pokemon that fall within the legal limits (stats, moves, and ev distribution). Those are nearly impossible to tell apart and only ones closely examined at official tournaments can be spotted by staff.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nem said:
Busted said:

What is that? A water/dragon type?

If it flies its ok, If it doesnt, its not ok.

That's Kingdra and he's dope! My favorite dragon of them all.