By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two New Pokemon Announced: Aurorus and Tyrantrum (Dinosaurs!)

Tagged games:

Huge news if true:

Source

"X and Y will include all Pokemon from all previous games, offering the largest selection of Pokemon in any of the series' titles."

I guess there's a reason why they're bringing back the "Gotta Catch 'em All!" catchphrase.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Huge news if true:

Source

"X and Y will include all Pokemon from all previous games, offering the largest selection of Pokemon in any of the series' titles."

I guess there's a reason why they're bringing back the "Gotta Catch 'em All!" catchphrase.

Wow!!!

Would be so amazing!

Smeags said:
"X and Y will include all Pokemon from all previous games, offering the largest selection of Pokemon in any of the series' titles.

I think that's to be expected

Smeags said:
Huge news if true:

Source

Couldn't you catch 'em all in previous versions..?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:

No! You have to trade with others versions/gens!

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Smeags said:
Huge news if true:

Source

No.

Unobtainables in B/W: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/unobtainable.shtml

Unobtainables in B2/W2: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unobtainable.shtml

EricFabian said:
Cheebee said:

Ah yes well, I knew that, but still, that way you would have been able to catch 'em all and collect every one of them within a single game, right? With X/Y now you won't have to trade with previous gens? That's pretty cool.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Busted said:
Nem said:
Kind of weird to make the T-rex a dragon...

. . .

At least it flies.

Smeags said:
Huge news if true:

Source

I heard them say that on nintendo direct. If theres a way to catch them all in the game then im super happy about it. I didnt want to play White/black 2 again to get them and then transfer.

Cheebee said:
EricFabian said:
Cheebee said:

Ah yes well, I knew that, but still, that way you would have been able to catch 'em all and collect every one of them within a single game, right? With X/Y now you won't have to trade with previous gens? That's pretty cool.

indeed! Best gen by default confirmed.

Click HERE and be happy 

they look cool but have terrible typing. aurorus takes 4x from steel and fighting + being weak to many others. tyrantrus has plenty of weaknesess too. more targets for scizor's bullet punch and breloom's mach punch, I guess.