By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two New Pokemon Announced: Aurorus and Tyrantrum (Dinosaurs!)

Tagged games:

Smeags said:
Euphoria14 said:
Discuss? What is there to discuss?

This game needs to hurry up and release already!

Whether you'll lame Aurorus Littlefoot and Tyrantrum Sharp Tooth.

But yes, Aurorus needs to use its signature move Freeze Dry to freeze us until October 12th!

I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid.

Do we have a X & Y version of Ducky or Petrie?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
irstupid said:
Look cool.

The bigger news though is all pokemon. The Pokemon bank is supposed to stop hacked pokemon. Not sure how, I imagine it will just be able to tell the obious ones, like a shiny of some legendary that was never available or some pokemon with a hidden ability that was never released in that region, ect.

BUT having all pokemon in one game will help with hacks in itself. People will be able to get the straters from every generation in this game instead of transfering, so they might not transfer a hacked pokemon starter. The only thing I'm worried about is LEgendaries. I can't imagine this game having all the legendaries obtainable. Will it? That is a freaking insane amount of strong ass legendary pokemon hanging around. Feels like there woudl be a legendary pokemon at the end of every cave in the game then.

It sounds like it could be legit, I mean we are getting a Mewto it seems based on it having mega evollution.

So the only pokemon no obtainable is x/y exclusives?

Just want to clarify, it will block obviously hacked pokemon, but it won't stop created pokemon that fall within the legal limits (stats, moves, and ev distribution). Those are nearly impossible to tell apart and only ones closely examined at official tournaments can be spotted by staff.

YOu mean like a Shiny pokemon with too high IV stats?   Cause aren't shiny's supposed to have a exact IV stat of like all 10's or something?

Or a shiny charizard with Solar Power, Full IV, moves it can't normally learn, or egg moves but says caught in wild, ect.

Cirio said:
Nem said:
Busted said:

What is that? A water/dragon type?

If it flies its ok, If it doesnt, its not ok.

That's Kingdra and he's dope! My favorite dragon of them all.

Ditto.  And ditto as in same here, not as in the pokemon.

But dragons dont' have to be able to fly.  Read a book once in a while with dragons.  THere are a shit ton of fantasy dragons that have no ability to fly.  THere are also dragons that have wings taht can't fly, and dragons whtat don't have wings that can fly.

Dragons defy all rules.  They can look and act however the hell they want.

Nem said:
Busted said:

What is that? A water/dragon type?

If it flies its ok, If it doesnt, its not ok.

So you're judging something you have no knowledge of, interesting... ;)

Someone let me know if I read a couple of things correctly.

A.) All pokemon from all version are obtainable in X & Y?
B.) Mega-Evolutions aren't permanent? Only effective while pokemon has a megastone?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Busted said:

Wow... whats with the change of tone?

I think flying dragons are cool and ground ones arent. That is all. Dont have to be arsy about it. This is taste were talking about here.

Tell me then. How is a T-rex a dragon? Its a dinossaur. Case closed. I swear... its dificult to have a good time here sometimes.

Euphoria14 said:
Someone let me know if I read a couple of things correctly.

A.) All pokemon from all version are obtainable in X & Y?
B.) Mega-Evolutions aren't permanent? Only effective while pokemon has a megastone?

A) What I've heard, but not sure imo.

B)  Sounds like a pokemon has to be holding an item and then you use your watch to activite.  ONly one pokemon can use it per battle, so you get demega'd after the battle and have to re-mega next battle.    One thing I'm not sure on is, is the item consumable?  or is it permanent.   I dont' know if when you use teh megaevolution it uses teh megastone and you have to find/buy a new one, or if you can just mega evolve every battle.

Nem said:
Busted said:

I think flying dragons are cool and ground ones arent. That is all. Dont have to be arsy about it. This is taste were talking about here.

Tell me then. How is a T-rex a dragon? Its a dinossaur. Case closed. I swear... its dificult to have a good time here sometimes.

A dragon is essentially a giant lizard.

What is a dinosaur such as T-rex

irstupid said:

A dragon is essentially a giant lizard.

What is a dinosaur such as T-rex

Are you trying to make a point that a dinassaur is a Dragon? Better inform the science professionals.

Nem said:
Busted said:

A T-Rex can be a dragon, and it can kick your ass.