By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are gaming journalists still biased against Nintendo ?

Is this true ?

Yes 183 72.62%

No 69 27.38%

Total:252

But this other thread wanted to convince everyone that the media is pro Nintendo/ 3DS and anti Vita !

I don´t know what to believe anymore !

Around the Network

Well would you look at the poll ...

fatslob-:O said:
Funny how nintendo fans can still say that the gaming press is still crushing nintendo when they themselves agree that nintendo dropped the ball for not getting GTA V.

did they not try?  i thought i had heard that they tried but couldn't reach a deal with Rockstar.

Their games usually get decent reviews because their games are usually good but that doesn't stop all the click bait Nintendo doomed articles.

sethnintendo said:
Their games usually get decent reviews because their games are usually good but that doesn't stop all the click bait Nintendo doomed articles.

People need to stop taking the gaming press so seriously because they will always sensationalize everything no matter what ... 

And how about those clickbait ant-Microsoft articles ? You don't see xbox fans in massive droves going around complaining about the amount of undeserved negativity they get ...

Around the Network

Not after MK8 and E3. They just see in Nintendo now what we fans have seen for a long time;)

No one is hoping for destruction at Nintendo. Some people may say things are not going well at Ninty, but that is because they are in check with reality. Also keep in mind that more journalists would report on Nintendo stuff if they cared more, but it is obvious that Nintendo has failed to "Grow Up" with its audience.

*Are all gaming forums biased in favour of Nintendo?

I would say yes and no. There are many pro Nintendo sites which are super biased in favor of Nintendo. Then many sites they are biased against Nintendo.

Captain_Tom said:
No one is hoping for destruction at Nintendo. Some people may say things are not going well at Ninty, but that is because they are in check with reality. Also keep in mind that more journalists would report on Nintendo stuff if they cared more, but it is obvious that Nintendo has failed to "Grow Up" with its audience.

Haha, yeah, growing up by making the same type of games the rest of the industry does. Amirite ?