By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are gaming journalists still biased against Nintendo ?

Is this true ?

Yes 183 72.62%

No 69 27.38%

Total:252
Cj2i3 said:
Oh no journalist are being so biased because they report the negative news about Nintendo's console branch which is struggling.
Woah is me, whatever is there to do? Maybe only positive things should be said and the negative news should be hidden in the closet.
Fact: Negative news will ALWAYS overshadow the positive in this case its the Wii U( atm Negative) vs. 3DS(Very Positive).
Journalists just report what makes a better story, that's how it goes.

Truth is journalists always targets bad news. Just like how the gaming press rejected the PS3 and the xbone initially so what exactly is up with them.

Around the Network

Don't you mean biased for Nintendo?

Mr Khan said:

I did not read the post. I am quoting for Akarin.

Akarin is awesome, I can't hold that against you.

fatslob-:O said:
Cj2i3 said:
Oh no journalist are being so biased because they report the negative news about Nintendo's console branch which is struggling.
Woah is me, whatever is there to do? Maybe only positive things should be said and the negative news should be hidden in the closet.
Fact: Negative news will ALWAYS overshadow the positive in this case its the Wii U( atm Negative) vs. 3DS(Very Positive).
Journalists just report what makes a better story, that's how it goes.

Truth is journalists always targets bad news. Just like how the gaming press rejected the PS3 and the xbone initially so what exactly is up with them.

Exactly, that's how it goes. They want a juicy story, I mean what makes a better title "Nintendo 3DS pounds out another millionth sale" or "Nintendo's struggling Wii U continues to struggle". The job is to make money whether its a website, newspaper or video, they make money off ads>>>Need people to view ads>>>>need people to click on page to view ads.

kupomogli said:
Don't you mean biased for Nintendo?

He means against.

Around the Network

Against Nintendo? Yes... Against their Games? No

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

think-man said:
DevilRising said:
Do bears still crap in the woods?

No.

Oh I forgot....they have upgraded to outhouses now. Future.

DevilRising said:
think-man said:
DevilRising said:
Do bears still crap in the woods?

No.

Oh I forgot....they have upgraded to outhouses now. Future.

^^ classy

They're not biased against Nintendo's games.... they just want to play them on iphones, android, ps4, xbox, etc.

Nobody saw my thread. Polygon insulted nintendo. They said nintendo should stop making hardware and make iphone apps.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=168800&page=1#