By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 at 2 million copies sold in Japan in just 4 days!

Tagged games:

Way to go CAPCOM! I love this developer/softwarehouse and could not stand to see them die, so good to see them catch a break for once!
Congratulations, and keep going, MH4 can get to 3 million!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

But I thought the majority of MH fans where PsP/Vita owners and it would never sell as well on a non PsP console...

Well that's what I've ben "told" on these boards :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Those are amazing numbers

Switch!!!

Naum said:
But I thought the majority of MH fans where PsP/Vita owners and it would never sell as well on a non PsP console...

Please provide evidence. Anyone that said that it wouldn't sell well is delusional and I doubt anyone would say that.

OT: Quite amazing. This game is getting closer to Pokemon sales in Japan.

Naum said:

You are correct.

You will see next week we will see pictures of huge lines of people returning monster hunter 4 because they found out that it doesn't work on their Vita's and PSP.

Lot's of unhappy customers who want a refund.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Way to go CAPCOM! I love this developer/softwarehouse and could not stand to see them die, so good to see them catch a break for once!
Congratulations, and keep going, MH4 can get to 3 million!

It will pass 3mil in just one month

Click HERE and be happy 

Onwards on the way to total 3DS domination. Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

YAY!!

can't wait to see the actual hareduwaru sales!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I remember there was a thread about the expectations of Capcom, but don't remember what it was. Did it match Capcoms expectations?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
I remember there was a thread about the expectations of Capcom, but don't remember what it was. Did it match Capcoms expectations?

capcom expect to sell 2.8mil units within 7months!