By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbone CPU bandwidth 50% higher than PS4

These tech threads for the consoles are getting to be a little redundant as my judgement will as always rest on the games themselves.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Aaaaand feathers get ruffled.

Yes, it does look like the Xbox One's CPU and co-processors are significantly more powerful. DirectX 11.2 is a powerful refined piece of software. For some reason you can't say this, but you can say the reverse about the GPU and nobody bats an eye.

But, hey, looks like some people got themselves banned with their ranting. Hope they take a walk, get some ice cream or a cup of tea and cool off.

Tech talk shouldn't make people so upset.

PS Kinect is Awesome!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Why is this the only site I've seen this on? Seems like BS.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
Why is this the only site I've seen this on? Seems like BS.

Actually, it's been a common topic since the refeal at the Hot Chips conferance a month ago. Lot of talk and speculation.
http://semiaccurate.com/2013/08/26/xbox-one-details-in-pictures/

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Really? Every other day ps4 is more powerful, then xbo is more powerful. these threads just make you look silly and unintelligent is about the nicest way to put it. Lets have these conversations after the systems are out so its not so foolish.

Around the Network

Blast processing confirmed?

Nidan said:

Many discussion on the internet are about the GPU and how PS4 has a more powerful GPU than the Xbone, while this maybe true MS has other competing factors which will help make the games better.

Firstly, consider that the CPU bandwidth on the Xbone is 30Gb/s where the CPU bandwidth on the PS4 is 20Gb/s. The additional bandwidth here allows more data to be transferred between the CPU and the Memory faster.

For something the ps4 is better, "it maybe true", just maybe.... We gonna wait for misterx to tell us about it lol...and I don't wanna be a grammar nazi but I think it is may (space) be.

For something you say the xbox is better, there's no maybe in the middle. That's just true undeniable facts...

Oh lord lol. Didn't care about reading the rest. PS4 is more powerfull overall, I just which some people could move on with that.

LMAO!

Won't forget that OP in a hurry!

hahahahhaa

I was wondering when this post would appear heaven forbid we go a day without a secret sauce thread

haha reminds me of the Cell, except underpowered.