By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra Season 2: Discussion thread. Spoilers ahead.

Tagged games:

So much hate on Korra, man.

I do hope she changes a little, you know becomes more spiritual and all that but to completely change would be an insult to the character.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
 I agree, Korra's too big of a douche. Though I never liked her being with Mako since Mako really deserves to be alone for the crap he did last season.

Seems to me them being together is perfect. Let the punishment fit the crime...

noname2200 said:
darkknightkryta said:
 I agree, Korra's too big of a douche. Though I never liked her being with Mako since Mako really deserves to be alone for the crap he did last season.

Seems to me them being together is perfect. Let the punishment fit the crime...

Bahahahaha.  Though I think Mako should be paired with Korra's cousin.  Whatever her name was, the penguin laughing girl.

Eska? No.....no, no, no. No.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

Why not? Serves Mako right!

Around the Network

Eska is cute but WAAYYYYYY to creepy.

No man....no man, should have to be with her.....NO MAN!!!!!.....well except for Desna but that's a brother/sister thing.

I don't know, Mako screwed up pretty big...

Rigth now its exactly what is happening, 

The second season is really underwhelming, Korra seem less brigth. no wait pretty much every character seem to have been dumbed down .... 

They faced in the past someone with a plan,a well constructed plan and they seem to have learned nothing from that ? lets point finger at everyone ! 

your Dad is the bad guy - korra: ok ,

Lets invader with my troop , its seem ok - Korra:sound nice.

the north is the bad guys - korra : ok ,

lets trickily start a great scale wars without taking empire consern ( the city who has been built to prevent nation agaisnt nation war) - korra: lets do that

I saw firebender setting the bomb - Korra: Nope, it was the north.

they should stop korra part, and follow the family of Aang ... its really are more interesting.

^^Yup. Let's see how the season progresses though. Still, there's not much left.