By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra Season 2: Discussion thread. Spoilers ahead.

Tagged games:

True, it was a nitpick I guess. But on Tenzin's side we got to see something I doubt we would've heard of if they weren't all together. Aang favored Tenzin, intentionally or not, and it affected Kya and Bumi. That scene with Bumi in the statue room was beautiful. It was like a minute tops yet it was so worth it.

Ikki's lacked that moment. Yes the air bison were cute, I'm soft I don't care, but it didn't feel as real as Bumi and Kya's moment together.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network
blackmagicwolf said:
True, it was a nitpick I guess. But on Tenzin's side we got to see something I doubt we would've heard of if they weren't all together. Aang favored Tenzin, intentionally or not, and it affected Kya and Bumi. That scene with Bumi in the statue room was beautiful. It was like a minute tops yet it was so worth it.

Ikki's lacked that moment. Yes the air bison were cute, I'm soft I don't care, but it didn't feel as real as Bumi and Kya's moment together.

I was hoping for a better Tenzin moment really.  He gets no love :(.  I do hope it builds into something bigger where the 3 of them have to do something to defend Ang's honour.

He got a good moment with the air bison and realized that he needed Bumi and Kya. They'll stay together and get more story, no doubt.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

I hope so, i find that the most interesting thing so far this season. Everything happening on Korra's end has been a bit to predictable.

Did we ever learn where all these air bison came from? It kind of bugs me that they stopped being extinct.

Around the Network

Aang found a secret pack of Air Bison, the creators explained that.

so has it ever been said how there are now more air benders other then the avatars family?

Azerth said:
so has it ever been said how there are now more air benders other then the avatars family?

Unless you're talking about the Bison, the opposite has actually been said.  In the first season Amon made a point to say that he was going to get rid of the only air benders left alive.  Which was Tenzin and his family.

the monks at the temple were just that. Monks. Ones who respect the ways of the Airbenders but are not Airbenders themselves. That's why they treated Tenzin with reverence while Kya and Bumi....weren't.

blackmagicwolf said:
Aang found a secret pack of Air Bison, the creators explained that.

Ah, thanks. I take it this was outside the cartoons proper?